STD Tuning Engine turboing the m111

turboing the m111

turboing the m111

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

barrote
Superturbo

12-03-2013, 10:07 AM #1
hello fine people,
it has nothing to do with diesel, but is mercedes so maybe someone can help me.
i want to install a turbo in one M111.960, but i have no clue about works on gas engines. can someone direct me in a good source of info.
regards
FD.

FD,
Powered by tractor fuel
barrote
12-03-2013, 10:07 AM #1

hello fine people,
it has nothing to do with diesel, but is mercedes so maybe someone can help me.
i want to install a turbo in one M111.960, but i have no clue about works on gas engines. can someone direct me in a good source of info.
regards
FD.

FD,
Powered by tractor fuel

Simpler=Better
PORTED HEAD

12-03-2013, 11:18 AM #2
The performance paddock over on peachparts is probably your best bet:
http://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/perf...e-paddock/

Newbie-read this: Cheap Tricks
617.952-220k-Getting built up
larsalan I guess I need to look at this stupid ass drip shit. What you have to like mess with those elements on the pump? What a fucking hassle. then use some wire to hold the throttle open or some shit?
Simpler=Better
12-03-2013, 11:18 AM #2

The performance paddock over on peachparts is probably your best bet:
http://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/perf...e-paddock/

Newbie-read this: Cheap Tricks
617.952-220k-Getting built up
larsalan I guess I need to look at this stupid ass drip shit. What you have to like mess with those elements on the pump? What a fucking hassle. then use some wire to hold the throttle open or some shit?

barrote
Superturbo

12-04-2013, 03:47 AM #3
thanks ill take a look on it

FD,
Powered by tractor fuel
barrote
12-04-2013, 03:47 AM #3

thanks ill take a look on it

FD,
Powered by tractor fuel

12-04-2013, 05:37 AM #4
Hi! It would probably be easyest to take a 230 compressor (M111.975) engine and replace the supercharger with a turbo. It's allready got all you need for charging.

There's a book by Corky Bell (Maximum boost) that is recommended as a basic understanding of turbo charged (gasoline) engines. I always start with a good book, internet discussion is - well, we all know the problems Wink

'88 300CD Turbo Coupé - OM603
DiseaselWeasel
12-04-2013, 05:37 AM #4

Hi! It would probably be easyest to take a 230 compressor (M111.975) engine and replace the supercharger with a turbo. It's allready got all you need for charging.

There's a book by Corky Bell (Maximum boost) that is recommended as a basic understanding of turbo charged (gasoline) engines. I always start with a good book, internet discussion is - well, we all know the problems Wink

'88 300CD Turbo Coupé - OM603

barrote
Superturbo

12-06-2013, 04:19 AM #5
thanks mr weasel, well f i had one m111 compressor there was no need of going turbo, was just a qustion of tunning it. anyhow i got your point.
the fórum , well they are what they are , all are alloud, u got to filter what u hear. and the same happens with the books, not all have correct info.
now im fighting the CO emissions, does anyone know how to trick them? got to reduce CO by 2%. wich is not much but is required by law.
regards
FD

FD,
Powered by tractor fuel
barrote
12-06-2013, 04:19 AM #5

thanks mr weasel, well f i had one m111 compressor there was no need of going turbo, was just a qustion of tunning it. anyhow i got your point.
the fórum , well they are what they are , all are alloud, u got to filter what u hear. and the same happens with the books, not all have correct info.
now im fighting the CO emissions, does anyone know how to trick them? got to reduce CO by 2%. wich is not much but is required by law.
regards
FD

FD,