STD Tuning Engine IP Tuning in Southern California

IP Tuning in Southern California

IP Tuning in Southern California

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

WDiesel
K26-2

06-27-2013, 01:48 PM #1
Hi,

are any of you familiar with an injection pump tuning shop in SoCal?

Thanks
WDiesel
06-27-2013, 01:48 PM #1

Hi,

are any of you familiar with an injection pump tuning shop in SoCal?

Thanks

Alastair E
Moderator?--Nah...

06-30-2013, 01:07 PM #2
You'll be lucky to find one in the States--Let alone California!

There'll be hundreds of places that will fix and restore to Standard any fuel-pump you can think of. But as to running any pumps Out Of Spec--That is something entirely different and VERY few pump-shops round the world have the Knowledge and Experience OR the time to develop the settings needed when internal parts are 'upgraded' (HATE that word--Its NOT an 'upgrade' Its a Modification.).

Best you can do is to send your pump to Goran (Dieselmeken) in Sweden. This guy does have the experience and the knowledge to build you an Injection-Pump to your exact requirements.....

[Image: 300TDnoplate.jpg]
Alastair E
06-30-2013, 01:07 PM #2

You'll be lucky to find one in the States--Let alone California!

There'll be hundreds of places that will fix and restore to Standard any fuel-pump you can think of. But as to running any pumps Out Of Spec--That is something entirely different and VERY few pump-shops round the world have the Knowledge and Experience OR the time to develop the settings needed when internal parts are 'upgraded' (HATE that word--Its NOT an 'upgrade' Its a Modification.).

Best you can do is to send your pump to Goran (Dieselmeken) in Sweden. This guy does have the experience and the knowledge to build you an Injection-Pump to your exact requirements.....

[Image: 300TDnoplate.jpg]

Simpler=Better
PORTED HEAD

07-01-2013, 10:47 AM #3
(06-30-2013, 01:07 PM)Alastair E You'll be lucky to find one in the States--Let alone California!

x2 Goran will get it right the first time too

Newbie-read this: Cheap Tricks
617.952-220k-Getting built up
larsalan I guess I need to look at this stupid ass drip shit. What you have to like mess with those elements on the pump? What a fucking hassle. then use some wire to hold the throttle open or some shit?
Simpler=Better
07-01-2013, 10:47 AM #3

(06-30-2013, 01:07 PM)Alastair E You'll be lucky to find one in the States--Let alone California!

x2 Goran will get it right the first time too

Newbie-read this: Cheap Tricks
617.952-220k-Getting built up
larsalan I guess I need to look at this stupid ass drip shit. What you have to like mess with those elements on the pump? What a fucking hassle. then use some wire to hold the throttle open or some shit?

dieselmeken
Holset

07-01-2013, 01:30 PM #4
I have searced for a diesel collegue in the USA that could help me with this since it has becomed a big question, shipping cost is expensive to Europe, it would be much better if there was someone in the US that could do this kind of work, I can supply the parts, but its the know-how thats missing. Its quite hard to find.
Someone that is tempted to start up a small business?
dieselmeken
07-01-2013, 01:30 PM #4

I have searced for a diesel collegue in the USA that could help me with this since it has becomed a big question, shipping cost is expensive to Europe, it would be much better if there was someone in the US that could do this kind of work, I can supply the parts, but its the know-how thats missing. Its quite hard to find.
Someone that is tempted to start up a small business?

willbhere4u
Six in a row make her go!

07-01-2013, 04:29 PM #5
I would love to learn to work on these pump's If I could afford the machinery lol

1987 300SDL 6spd manual om606.962 swap project
1985 300td euro 5spd wagon running
willbhere4u
07-01-2013, 04:29 PM #5

I would love to learn to work on these pump's If I could afford the machinery lol

1987 300SDL 6spd manual om606.962 swap project
1985 300td euro 5spd wagon running

Joaquin Suave
K26-2

07-01-2013, 05:35 PM #6
Diesel Injection Systems
1021 Tama Lane, Suite 101
Santa Maria, CA 93455
wedodiesels@comcast.net

John kady is a ROCKSTAR!!!!
Joaquin Suave
07-01-2013, 05:35 PM #6

Diesel Injection Systems
1021 Tama Lane, Suite 101
Santa Maria, CA 93455
wedodiesels@comcast.net

John kady is a ROCKSTAR!!!!

WDiesel
K26-2

07-06-2013, 07:33 PM #7
Hey, thanks all for the response!

I hear nothing but good things about Dieselmeken! I'll have to check out John at Diesel Injection Systems, thanks Joaquin!
WDiesel
07-06-2013, 07:33 PM #7

Hey, thanks all for the response!

I hear nothing but good things about Dieselmeken! I'll have to check out John at Diesel Injection Systems, thanks Joaquin!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average