STD
IP Tuning in Southern California - Printable Version

+- STD (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std)
+-- Forum: Tuning (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Engine (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: IP Tuning in Southern California (/showthread.php?tid=4688)

IP Tuning in Southern California - WDiesel - 06-27-2013

Hi,

are any of you familiar with an injection pump tuning shop in SoCal?

Thanks

RE: IP Tuning in Southern California - Alastair E - 06-30-2013

You'll be lucky to find one in the States--Let alone California!

There'll be hundreds of places that will fix and restore to Standard any fuel-pump you can think of. But as to running any pumps Out Of Spec--That is something entirely different and VERY few pump-shops round the world have the Knowledge and Experience OR the time to develop the settings needed when internal parts are 'upgraded' (HATE that word--Its NOT an 'upgrade' Its a Modification.).

Best you can do is to send your pump to Goran (Dieselmeken) in Sweden. This guy does have the experience and the knowledge to build you an Injection-Pump to your exact requirements.....

RE: IP Tuning in Southern California - Simpler=Better - 07-01-2013

(06-30-2013, 01:07 PM)Alastair E You'll be lucky to find one in the States--Let alone California!

There'll be hundreds of places that will fix and restore to Standard any fuel-pump you can think of. But as to running any pumps Out Of Spec--That is something entirely different and VERY few pump-shops round the world have the Knowledge and Experience OR the time to develop the settings needed when internal parts are 'upgraded' (HATE that word--Its NOT an 'upgrade' Its a Modification.).

Best you can do is to send your pump to Goran (Dieselmeken) in Sweden. This guy does have the experience and the knowledge to build you an Injection-Pump to your exact requirements.....

x2 Goran will get it right the first time too

RE: IP Tuning in Southern California - dieselmeken - 07-01-2013

I have searced for a diesel collegue in the USA that could help me with this since it has becomed a big question, shipping cost is expensive to Europe, it would be much better if there was someone in the US that could do this kind of work, I can supply the parts, but its the know-how thats missing. Its quite hard to find.
Someone that is tempted to start up a small business?

RE: IP Tuning in Southern California - willbhere4u - 07-01-2013

I would love to learn to work on these pump's If I could afford the machinery lol

RE: IP Tuning in Southern California - Joaquin Suave - 07-01-2013

Diesel Injection Systems
1021 Tama Lane, Suite 101
Santa Maria, CA 93455
wedodiesels@comcast.net

John kady is a ROCKSTAR!!!!

RE: IP Tuning in Southern California - WDiesel - 07-06-2013

Hey, thanks all for the response!

I hear nothing but good things about Dieselmeken! I'll have to check out John at Diesel Injection Systems, thanks Joaquin!