STD
Fail thread - Printable Version

+- STD (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std)
+-- Forum: Other (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Open (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Fail thread (/showthread.php?tid=520)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Fail thread - willbhere4u - 10-22-2010

rotary's are cool

RE: Fail thread - winmutt - 10-22-2010

The reliant one is priceless thanks for the laugh.

Ad fail http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2020300297.html

THIS IS A VERY RARE FIND. IT HAS BEEN OUT IN THE FIELD OF MY GRANDPAS FARM FOR ABOUT 70 YEARS. THE PAINT IS ABOUT COMPLETELY GONE, IT WILL NEED NEW TIRES, THEY ARE OLD AND ROTTED. SOME CHICKENS MADE THEIR HOME IN THE FRONT SEAT AND A FOX MUST HAVE GOTTEN TO THEM. BLOOD AND FEATHERS EVERYWHERE. HE HAD A COW THAT SOMETIME GAVE BIRTH IN THE BACK SEAT WHEN IT WAS COLD OUT. HOW THE COW GOT IN THERE IS ANYBODYS GUESS. IT WOULD TAKE A LOT OF CLEANING BUT THIS IS AN OLD CLASSIC. I DONT THINK IT RUNS, IT HAS'NT BEEN STARTED IN OVER 60 YRS. PLEASE LEAVE MSG. IF ILNTERESTED

Sorry It was a 1936 Studebaker!

RE: Fail thread - winmutt - 10-22-2010

What was it?

RE: Fail thread - 300D50 - 10-22-2010

A cow gave birth? In a vehicle? Wtf?

Musta been a really really really fat chick they mistook for a cow...

RE: Fail thread - garage - 10-22-2010

(10-21-2010, 11:27 AM)Captain America

Car fail.... but I really want one now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhteNsqjlxA&feature=related

RE: Fail thread - Captain America - 10-22-2010

(10-22-2010, 06:36 PM)garage
(10-21-2010, 11:27 AM)Captain America

Car fail.... but I really want one now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhteNsqjlxA&feature=related

That's sweet! Haha they have to go the wrong way around the track lol

sorry It was a 1936 Studebaker!

photo shop fail! http://onlycarsandcars.blogspot.com/2010/04/mercedes-benz-w126-560-sel-biturbo.html

RE: Fail thread - Silberpfeil - 10-23-2010

(10-18-2010, 12:12 PM)willbhere4u The best revenge is them not getting any satisfaction like you never got the note in the first place!

In the end I totally agree!

RE: Fail thread - willbhere4u - 10-23-2010

Either that or copy the note like 20 times write on it I'm not sure witch neighbor wrote this note and put it on my car as they/you where to coward to come talk to me! I will not change any thing I am doing unless you come talk to me like a man face to face! im not going to bite but this note was a cowardly attempt to express your feelings Thanks john doe!

leave it on all of your neighbors cars you suspect left it! They will either come talk to you or at least all of the neighbors that didn't will!

RE: Fail thread - willbhere4u - 10-31-2010

Colorado State Patrol FAIL

So last night (in the dark) I'm heading down 66 a two lane highway one lane in each direction about a 1/4 mile behind a Colorado state trooper CSP doing the speed limit 65 he slams on his brakes to bang a u turn and catch a speeder the other direction I come over a slight hill in the road doing 65mph to find him trying to do a 2 point K turn in the middle of the highway! I had to SLAM on my brakes in a panic stop laying on my horn the whole time! The Idiot didn't even have his lights on! What a complete retard! Angry

The only reason we didn't hit him is because I had just adjusted headlights a few minutes before I just barley saw some reflective tape on his door!

If I knew who it was I would report him so fast! Dodgy

I'm so glad he endangered the life's of three people to give a speeding ticket! We would have hit him doing almost 65mph over a blind hump in the road in to his drivers door!

I thought they had emergency lights! It must have been inconvenient to use them huh! Huh

RE: Fail thread - Captain America - 10-31-2010

Haha I was sitting at a signal light behind a highway patrol in Corona California and the light turns green and he just sits there...... I horned the Shit out of him lol and it felt great!

RE: Fail thread - willbhere4u - 10-31-2010

I should have stabbed my highs on and blinded that SOB! at least I had my fogs on!

RE: Fail thread - Captain America - 10-31-2010

Yeah you should have. Or just hit the bastard... I wonder how that would have turned out???

RE: Fail thread - larsalan - 10-31-2010

Failure to reduce speed?

RE: Fail thread - 300D50 - 10-31-2010

"Speed not reasonable and prudent"
"Failure to yiend for police vehicle"
"Hazardous waste/littering"

Aka, you're screwed with no witnesses in other cars.

RE: Fail thread - winmutt - 11-01-2010

Let the cops do their jobs without harassment and they are less likely to harass others (you).

RE: Fail thread - willbhere4u - 11-01-2010

No kidding! The only reason I knew a cop was in front of me is because my girl friend told me she saw the cop pull out in front of us in town!

RE: Fail thread - led-panzer - 11-01-2010

Earlier this year I had a cop pull a uie right in front of me and almost hit me, then pulled me over and scream at me for not yielding to his "emergency vehicle" threatening me with a 300 dollar ticket. I was in my jeep at the time, I was waiting for him to tell me to step out of the car I think I would have convienently forgot the e brake and let it roll into his cruiser (it was on a big hill). And after all that he follows me home, yea some emergency he was responding to.

RE: Fail thread - 300D50 - 11-01-2010

"officer, I think you were in a real hurry, better get to that emergency instead of chewing me out..."

RE: Fail thread - JB3 - 11-01-2010

found about 9 of these little packets under the driver seat today when i was replacing it. Guess we can assume why all the handles and springs are broken in that seat! Big Grin

RE: Fail thread - willbhere4u - 11-01-2010

sweet!

RE: Fail thread - winmutt - 11-01-2010

LOL sure beats the cops finding a kilo of something else Big Grin

RE: Fail thread - 300D50 - 11-01-2010

Lmfao!
My red truck came with strike anywhere matches in the under-seat compartment... the longbed had a fishing kit... can't remember what the gold/black one had...

RE: Fail thread - willbhere4u - 11-02-2010

I work at a salvage yard you don't want to know what we have found in cars!

I took apart a purple Jeep Cherokee 2wd! and I found a pay check from a local stripe club for one of there girls for $19 for a weeks worth of work! Not to mention use condoms,needles,pills,and more!

RE: Fail thread - led-panzer - 11-02-2010

When I was in fire academy we got a couple cars to practice extrication on (got to use all the fancy hydraulic tools and cut them up it was awesome) one of the cars was obviously owned by a teenage girl, we found condoms everywhere and a pair of pink panties with a big old period stain on them it was pretty disgusting lol

RE: Fail thread - ForcedInduction - 11-02-2010

I used to find neat stuff in the auction cars when I worked at the used car lot. Its pretty interesting what people are willing to let go of when their car gets towed.

RE: Fail thread - garage - 11-02-2010

AHH FUCK Panzer!! Thats gross dude ha

RE: Fail thread - Captain America - 11-02-2010

(11-01-2010, 05:39 PM)led-panzer Earlier this year I had a cop pull a uie right in front of me and almost hit me, then pulled me over and scream at me for not yielding to his "emergency vehicle" threatening me with a 300 dollar ticket. I was in my jeep at the time, I was waiting for him to tell me to step out of the car I think I would have convienently forgot the e brake and let it roll into his cruiser (it was on a big hill). And after all that he follows me home, yea some emergency he was responding to.

I would have told the cop to fuck off.

RE: Fail thread - ForcedInduction - 11-08-2010

RE: Fail thread - ForcedInduction - 11-08-2010

Seller name fail.

RE: Fail thread - ben2go - 11-09-2010

Allerection [Image: emot96.gif] Wait,is that a Cummins mani?Dang computer and these bad eyes.I had to press my nose against the screen to make out Allerections.Oh damn!My post is now a thread fail.

RE: Fail thread - ForcedInduction - 11-09-2010

Zip-tied caps on 14" steels.

RE: Fail thread - winmutt - 11-09-2010

(11-09-2010, 08:46 AM)ForcedInduction Zip-tied caps on 14" steels.

I like the way those look on your car Big Grin

RE: Fail thread - willbhere4u - 11-09-2010

I saw a guy with an explorer with 20" spinners in Longmont pull up to a stop light! And the bearing for his LH front wheel spinner failed and it dropped off the wheel and spun through the intersection!

Dallas Cowboys website FAIL - DeliveryValve - 11-09-2010

Dallas Cowboys website FAIL
[/quote]
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Cowboys-suffer-domain-name-failure-at-the-worst-?urn=nfl-283761

Quote:Cowboys suffer domain name failure at the worst possible time
By Doug Farrar
Tue Nov 09 09:11am PST

It wasn't an exciting enough event when the Dallas Cowboys fired head coach Wade Phillips on Monday. When such a move happens, one of the first stops for a fanbase is a team's official website; it's where first press conferences and press releases are posted, as well as any (team-filtered) ancillary news. But Cowboys fans looking for new takes in the wake of the news that Phillips was gone and Jason Garrett was the new interim coach most likely went to the team's official site and saw something like this:

[Image: ept_sports_nfl_experts-834459176-1289322...EDQrc1YO9j]

According to the Dallas Morning News, the team forgot to renew the dallascowboys.com domain, and the site was left blank. The Cowboys' marketing arm, led by one Jerry Jones, Jr., quickly renewed the domain, but that process can take up to two days to go through, and for a website to propagate on a domain -- even if it's been there before. The site is up, but until Tuesday morning, there were people on Twitter reporting that they could still see the "fail" page on certain browsers.
[Rewind: Politician busted for website claim he played for Cowboys]
The most alarming aspect of the failure to renew a domain (especially one of this magnitude -- only the NFL's official site is a more popular league-approved portal) is the astonishing lack of attention to detail it represents. Domains can be renewed for multiple years at a time, and Network Solutions (or whomever you might establish a domain name with) generally sends multiple email notices as the renewal date draws near to the person listed as the primary website contact. It's a set-it-and-forget-it process that takes about five minutes.

The 1-7 Cowboys team on the field isn't the only one looking for a few wins these days -- it's a good bet that the franchise's Internet marketing folks have been hearing some unfriendly words this week as well. They're just lucky no rogue Giants, Eagles or Redskins fans bought the domain and held it hostage, perhaps insisting on Phillips' re-hire as a bargaining chip!

http://dallascowboys.com/

RE: Fail thread - ForcedInduction - 11-13-2010

Jimmy Fallon fail. 10/28/10, GWAR played on his show. There is a guy in the upper level, one of GWAR's stage hands, who happens to have a large penis for a nose and a set of balls on his chin (Scott Krahl "Cock & Balls Slave").

FYI, if you haven't seen them in concert you need to!

RE: Fail thread - garage - 11-13-2010

Boo

Listen to some grind!

RE: Fail thread - Captain America - 11-13-2010

Wow, those guys are absolutly horrible!

RE: Fail thread - Rudolf_Diesel - 11-14-2010

I am not seeing it, guess I not into C & B's Big Grin

They look like World of Warcraft players had kids and gave them instruments.Big Grin

RE: Fail thread - led-panzer - 11-14-2010

Forced has good taste in music Smile

RE: Fail thread - ForcedInduction - 11-14-2010

Whole video.

RE: Fail thread - ForcedInduction - 11-15-2010

There are two Merkur XR4TIs in the junkyards and I noticed Ford had a clever way of getting around the 85mph speedo limit.

RE: Fail thread - garage - 11-16-2010

Thats worse than slipknot.......my god

RE: Fail thread - Captain America - 11-16-2010

Slipknot has had some great music in their last two albums. Vol. 3 is my favorite, where you can understand what's being said. Bands that scream to where your like WTF? are just wasting their time.

RE: Fail thread - garage - 11-16-2010

Naww naww im all about the WTF

RE: Fail thread - rdirtycar - 11-19-2010

WTF is good!!
We should all party some time.

RE: Fail thread - Captain America - 11-19-2010

Are you drunk Dirty? Let's do it! Where the fuck have you been man?

RE: Fail thread - 300D50 - 11-19-2010

"Are you drunk?" And "lets do it" usually have a different meaning when on the same line.