STD
derv tuning\david Blair - Printable Version

+- STD (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std)
+-- Forum: Other (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Open (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: derv tuning\david Blair (/showthread.php?tid=2206)

derv tuning\david Blair - squirrelmaster - 01-30-2011

I'd lke to know all of the people who are getting screwed from this guy He owes people money and has not returened any phone calls or emails from me and has had my pump injectors ,for 10 months last time I herd from this guy was june. Any info would be appreciated

RE: derv tuning\david Blair - ForcedInduction - 01-30-2011

You went into it knowing the job wouldn't be his priority. Thats the risk you take going the cheap route.
I'll be happy to pay Myna the $500 difference to get guaranteed results.

RE: derv tuning\david Blair - Biohazard - 01-30-2011

(01-30-2011, 10:40 PM)ForcedInduction You went into it knowing the job wouldn't be his priority. Thats the risk you take going the cheap route.
I'll be happy to pay Myna the $500 difference to get guaranteed results.

So I have to agree with FI on the first part. I'm still happy with the price difference though, even if it takes longer. Big Grin

Also, he doesn't owe me any money. Just the MW pump when he is done putting in 6.5 element goodness. Cool

RE: derv tuning\david Blair - 300D50 - 01-30-2011

Um, there's this thing called registered mail, and yet another thing called a car.

If email/calls get nowhere, mail a letter registered mail delivery confirmation, if that gets noplace, drive and ask what's going on.

For all you know, he could have suffered a massive heart attack, or been hit by a bus, or any other number of things. Or, as was told upfront, his day-job could be taking precedence.

No need to bad-mouth someone when you don't have the full story...

RE: derv tuning\david Blair - tomnik - 01-31-2011

The situation will clear up.
The involved people are already contacted via email by me.

Tom

RE: derv tuning\david Blair - winmutt - 01-31-2011

The lack of communication is particularly frustrating, whether or not the project is his priority. Why has he not come back to the site and cleared things up. I am with SquirrelMaster on this one. A one liner would have done wonders. He posted here to get everyones pumps and then not one reply after that.

RE: derv tuning\david Blair - squirrelmaster - 01-31-2011

(01-31-2011, 12:57 PM)winmutt The lack of communication is particularly frustrating, whether or not the project is his priority. Why has he not come back to the site and cleared things up. I am with SquirrelMaster on this one. A one liner would have done wonders. He posted here to get everyones pumps and then not one reply after that.
thank you I feel like a smuck , I would never do that to anyone if i had their pump.

RE: derv tuning\david Blair - DeliveryValve - 05-24-2011

I just wanted to post this. I don't know if these fellas ever wanted me to do it, but I am going to do it anyways.

I think it's pretty pathetic this ended up the way it ended up. I had no idea since I was not involved with this. But when kmaser and SurfRodder contacted me (basically at the same time without consulting with each other) to have BECS PACIFIC LTD also known as Diesel Power Systems to have their tomnik designed 6.5 Holly elements installed, is when I realized what truly had happen. kmaser never got his pump back, but fortunately the prized elements made it to his possession and was then sent to me. SurfRodder got his pump back after a year of waiting, but forwarded the box to me. I opened it up and all the parts was scattered all within the box.

I was shocked to see the pump like this. Supposedly the Holly elements were installed in the IP body. We'll know for sure once BECS opens it up. Also missing was the brand new lift pump.

Hopefully in the end both members will be getting a kick ass pump. I just feel bad that they had to go through this.

RE: derv tuning\david Blair - mike-81-240d - 05-24-2011

Holy...

RE: derv tuning\david Blair - Captain America - 05-25-2011

WTF?

Someone should be beat!