STD Maintenance General vacuum.

vacuum.

vacuum.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

George3soccer
Holset

12-18-2009, 06:19 PM #1
Hey guys, got a slight problem just want to get an idea before i start ripping into it.

It's a 89 om602 N/A from a w201.
Woke up this morning to start the tranny swap, but started the car let it warm up a little and threw it into reverse, then tried to press the brake and there are none hard as a rock. The motor has no vacuum, tried to shut the motor off it would not had to manual stop it, so has no vacuum anywhere. The locks same thing when the motor was off.

I want to figure this out, it could be the vacuum line coming from the pump to the booster. I will go out to check that out now.

The car ran perfectly last night, besides a few then going to idle would go slightly lower then regular.
George3soccer
12-18-2009, 06:19 PM #1

Hey guys, got a slight problem just want to get an idea before i start ripping into it.

It's a 89 om602 N/A from a w201.
Woke up this morning to start the tranny swap, but started the car let it warm up a little and threw it into reverse, then tried to press the brake and there are none hard as a rock. The motor has no vacuum, tried to shut the motor off it would not had to manual stop it, so has no vacuum anywhere. The locks same thing when the motor was off.

I want to figure this out, it could be the vacuum line coming from the pump to the booster. I will go out to check that out now.

The car ran perfectly last night, besides a few then going to idle would go slightly lower then regular.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average