STD Other Projects 1989 w124 300D frm N.Ireland

1989 w124 300D frm N.Ireland

1989 w124 300D frm N.Ireland

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

dervdoc
Unregistered

11-19-2009, 10:00 AM #1
hi everyone, just happened to come across this website, mighty, iv a 89 300D W124. om603 i believe. there are over 770K miles on her, my uncle owned her from new and i have taken ownership of her about 6months ago.engine was serviced every 3k miles from new, still on original engine and gearbox. iv really done very little so far, fitted a BBS wood trim steering wheel, set of German style pressed steel number plates. at the moment i have removed the rear axle to fit sub frame bushes and have decided to replace everything apart from sub frame, diff and hubs.and also a nice set of lowering springs should tighten her well up, biggest problem is she is N/A and a turbo conversion is too awkward and a om606 transplant is a bit off my budget this weather. anyone any suggestions to get a bit more spark out of her.
future plans are to fit set of heater plugs,find a leather interior, get front axle refurbished, full respray and what ever else comes along the way
dervdoc
11-19-2009, 10:00 AM #1

hi everyone, just happened to come across this website, mighty, iv a 89 300D W124. om603 i believe. there are over 770K miles on her, my uncle owned her from new and i have taken ownership of her about 6months ago.engine was serviced every 3k miles from new, still on original engine and gearbox. iv really done very little so far, fitted a BBS wood trim steering wheel, set of German style pressed steel number plates. at the moment i have removed the rear axle to fit sub frame bushes and have decided to replace everything apart from sub frame, diff and hubs.and also a nice set of lowering springs should tighten her well up, biggest problem is she is N/A and a turbo conversion is too awkward and a om606 transplant is a bit off my budget this weather. anyone any suggestions to get a bit more spark out of her.
future plans are to fit set of heater plugs,find a leather interior, get front axle refurbished, full respray and what ever else comes along the way

vaccin
Naturally-aspirated

06-15-2013, 12:05 PM #2
What about the wastegate if your looking for spark

1992 300d
w211 cdi
vaccin
06-15-2013, 12:05 PM #2

What about the wastegate if your looking for spark

1992 300d
w211 cdi

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average