STD Tuning Engine Does DPUK anti jerk kit actually work?

Does DPUK anti jerk kit actually work?

Does DPUK anti jerk kit actually work?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Echo575
Naturally-aspirated

07-08-2023, 05:47 PM #1
I recently switched to a manual on my car and the jerking is very annyoing. Does the DPUK anti jerk kit actually have a very noticeable effect?

I could easily fabricate this part at home but don't want to waste my time if it doesn't work because I don't see many reviews of it.
Echo575
07-08-2023, 05:47 PM #1

I recently switched to a manual on my car and the jerking is very annyoing. Does the DPUK anti jerk kit actually have a very noticeable effect?

I could easily fabricate this part at home but don't want to waste my time if it doesn't work because I don't see many reviews of it.

TheKulakKing
Naturally-aspirated

11-21-2023, 06:29 PM #2
Not sure but that's something I'd really like to see: a review section for any/all his products. Its great that he's done work in making his own products, as well as very informative ad understandable videos, but until I see reviews of his products (stainless exhaust sytem and hybrid V3 turbos especially) I will have major concerns with ordering from him. I've reached out several times asking about whether they're working on adding a review/ comment section, but have not gotten any response.
TheKulakKing
11-21-2023, 06:29 PM #2

Not sure but that's something I'd really like to see: a review section for any/all his products. Its great that he's done work in making his own products, as well as very informative ad understandable videos, but until I see reviews of his products (stainless exhaust sytem and hybrid V3 turbos especially) I will have major concerns with ordering from him. I've reached out several times asking about whether they're working on adding a review/ comment section, but have not gotten any response.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average