STD Tuning Engine choosing and sourcing CDI nozzles

choosing and sourcing CDI nozzles

choosing and sourcing CDI nozzles

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

bigblue
mostly legal

10-02-2020, 01:48 PM #1
I have a 2006 e320CDI which has 1 injector leaking so I parked it before black death builds up while I compile the parts/tools to get it in good shape. I think my original 200k mile nozzles have not been performing well so this seems like a good time to change them.  Should I consider upgrading to AMG C30 nozzles on my stock om648?  They're now available shipped to the US and I've searched around but I haven't yet found feedback of anybody who has run AMG nozzles (PN A6120700287) on a 648.  At this point my plan is to keep the car stock with potential more power upgrades in the future.

Has anybody here been running C30 nozzles on a daily driver?
I see a lot of vendors and price variation on nozzles, and I want Bosch parts.  Can somebody recommend a reputable nozzle vendor?

Also can anybody recommend other hardware I should acquire before starting this project?

On my list are
injector seal kit
injector bolts
injector grease
return line and T fittings
injector slidehammer
injector seat cutter
ultrasonic bath
intake/oven cleaner

Any feedback appreciated.  I know this is the place to ask Cool

1999 w210 e300
2006 w211 e320 cdi
2003 VW jetta ALH
2004 VW r32 PD150
bigblue
10-02-2020, 01:48 PM #1

I have a 2006 e320CDI which has 1 injector leaking so I parked it before black death builds up while I compile the parts/tools to get it in good shape. I think my original 200k mile nozzles have not been performing well so this seems like a good time to change them.  Should I consider upgrading to AMG C30 nozzles on my stock om648?  They're now available shipped to the US and I've searched around but I haven't yet found feedback of anybody who has run AMG nozzles (PN A6120700287) on a 648.  At this point my plan is to keep the car stock with potential more power upgrades in the future.

Has anybody here been running C30 nozzles on a daily driver?
I see a lot of vendors and price variation on nozzles, and I want Bosch parts.  Can somebody recommend a reputable nozzle vendor?

Also can anybody recommend other hardware I should acquire before starting this project?

On my list are
injector seal kit
injector bolts
injector grease
return line and T fittings
injector slidehammer
injector seat cutter
ultrasonic bath
intake/oven cleaner

Any feedback appreciated.  I know this is the place to ask Cool

1999 w210 e300
2006 w211 e320 cdi