STD Other FS / WTB / Buying guides FS: Vacuum Pump Delete Plate OM617 Vacuum Pump Block Off Plate, one solid piece of m

FS: Vacuum Pump Delete Plate OM617 Vacuum Pump Block Off Plate, one solid piece of m

FS: Vacuum Pump Delete Plate OM617 Vacuum Pump Block Off Plate, one solid piece of m

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Greazzer
Superturbo

07-24-2020, 11:25 AM #1
I do not believe I will need this now. One car is keeping the vacuum pump (China Blue) and another is getting rid of it (Red) but I have the factory MB block off plate which requires the plate to be milled down.

This was machined out of one solid block of aluminum. It is a robust piece, thick walled, and not prone to warping. I had this on my engine for a while and it worked out just fine. You do NOT need to do anything with the plate behind it or milling off the lobes like you would do if you had the factory block off plate. It bolts right on.

$150.00 shipped CONUS. You will need a new gasket. I cannot locate a spare. You use the same fasteners.

Attached Thumbnails

Ninth Year Anniversary with STD on 1-9-2020

visit:  www.dieselfuelinjector.guru

Project 2018: Really get the car finished -- Turbo OM617 greater than 175 MPH goal.

RED W123 - left Germany as 240D in 1982.  Full AMG body kit less rear apron, 2:65LSD, five speed Getrag 717.400, manual steering, read leather interior, manual brake conversion, electric water pump (EWP), and a bunch of other goodies ...
Greazzer
07-24-2020, 11:25 AM #1

I do not believe I will need this now. One car is keeping the vacuum pump (China Blue) and another is getting rid of it (Red) but I have the factory MB block off plate which requires the plate to be milled down.

This was machined out of one solid block of aluminum. It is a robust piece, thick walled, and not prone to warping. I had this on my engine for a while and it worked out just fine. You do NOT need to do anything with the plate behind it or milling off the lobes like you would do if you had the factory block off plate. It bolts right on.

$150.00 shipped CONUS. You will need a new gasket. I cannot locate a spare. You use the same fasteners.

Attached Thumbnails

Project 2018: Really get the car finished -- Turbo OM617 greater than 175 MPH goal.

RED W123 - left Germany as 240D in 1982.  Full AMG body kit less rear apron, 2:65LSD, five speed Getrag 717.400, manual steering, read leather interior, manual brake conversion, electric water pump (EWP), and a bunch of other goodies ...

Greazzer
Superturbo

07-24-2020, 11:26 AM #2
The forum won't let me post pictures. Snappies can be found here: http://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/merc...minum.html

Greazzer
07-24-2020, 11:26 AM #2

The forum won't let me post pictures. Snappies can be found here: http://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/merc...minum.html

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average