STD Tuning Engine Loose Injection Pump Flyweight

Loose Injection Pump Flyweight

Loose Injection Pump Flyweight

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

H380h
Unregistered

07-23-2020, 08:32 PM #1
Hi guys , I am Hendra from Indonesia .
I bought upgraded 7.5mm pump . When I am about to installing it to the car and try to lock the ip , I found out that the flyweight was Loose, so I dont know what was the timing posistion in the pump . I try to call the seller but they are on holiday . I decided to opened the governor housing and find out that the nuts that hold the flyweight was loose, I can turn it with my fingger . I would like to send it back to the  pump builder but it will involve sending it back to other part of the world. I really appreciate if anyone can tell me how is the position of flywheel pointer related to the ip shaft .

Best Regards 

Hendra
H380h
07-23-2020, 08:32 PM #1

Hi guys , I am Hendra from Indonesia .
I bought upgraded 7.5mm pump . When I am about to installing it to the car and try to lock the ip , I found out that the flyweight was Loose, so I dont know what was the timing posistion in the pump . I try to call the seller but they are on holiday . I decided to opened the governor housing and find out that the nuts that hold the flyweight was loose, I can turn it with my fingger . I would like to send it back to the  pump builder but it will involve sending it back to other part of the world. I really appreciate if anyone can tell me how is the position of flywheel pointer related to the ip shaft .

Best Regards 

Hendra

barrote
Superturbo

07-25-2020, 03:59 AM #2
Not possible but u can install the pump using the drip method so, not really a big problem. And next time u buy pump from me and u would be refunded or have the problem fixed free of charge.
PM me for further explanation on how to get there.
Regards

FD,