STD Tuning Engine Holset HE351CW + Dieselmeken 7.5mm EDC

Holset HE351CW + Dieselmeken 7.5mm EDC

Holset HE351CW + Dieselmeken 7.5mm EDC

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hummermaniac88
GTA2056V

05-06-2020, 12:57 PM #1
Hi guys,

Got my parts today and feeling pretty stoked! 

Background:

I attempted this swap 4 years ago in my W463, however due to being too ambitious, I blew 2 engines in 2000 kms and decided to call it quits.

I had an HX40W with a 8MM m pump that's was hacked together. Lots of black smoke not a lot of boost, so it didn't run good until the prechambers decided to uninstall themselves haha...

Round 2:

Currently plan is to quality (may I highlight the word quality?), Get a donor vehicle and run a tuned ECU (Sean Tracey). Slowly ad parts to the donor and drive it around for a while and once everything is dialed in, swap it into my W463.

So finished my shopping spree, donor is arriving next week. Got my pump and HE351CW.

The HE351CW is a lot bigger than I had thought. This is the 9CM hot side. As per my research (correct me if I'm incorrect) should be in the area of 0.65 AR or so. I'm hoping this will start boosting at 2xxx  rpm and hit too boost at the high 3k rpm.

For anyone wondering actual size of the HE351CW please look at the pics. 

Pretty stoked about the Dieselmeken 7.5mm pump too. Enjoy the pics.
hummermaniac88
05-06-2020, 12:57 PM #1

Hi guys,

Got my parts today and feeling pretty stoked! 

Background:

I attempted this swap 4 years ago in my W463, however due to being too ambitious, I blew 2 engines in 2000 kms and decided to call it quits.

I had an HX40W with a 8MM m pump that's was hacked together. Lots of black smoke not a lot of boost, so it didn't run good until the prechambers decided to uninstall themselves haha...

Round 2:

Currently plan is to quality (may I highlight the word quality?), Get a donor vehicle and run a tuned ECU (Sean Tracey). Slowly ad parts to the donor and drive it around for a while and once everything is dialed in, swap it into my W463.

So finished my shopping spree, donor is arriving next week. Got my pump and HE351CW.

The HE351CW is a lot bigger than I had thought. This is the 9CM hot side. As per my research (correct me if I'm incorrect) should be in the area of 0.65 AR or so. I'm hoping this will start boosting at 2xxx  rpm and hit too boost at the high 3k rpm.

For anyone wondering actual size of the HE351CW please look at the pics. 

Pretty stoked about the Dieselmeken 7.5mm pump too. Enjoy the pics.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average