STD Tuning Engine Sprinter 310D power upgrade

Sprinter 310D power upgrade

Sprinter 310D power upgrade

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

V8vivaman
Unregistered

04-29-2020, 01:26 PM #1
Hello, new to the world of messing about with turbo diesels and need some advice. Have a retired Sprinter 310D that I had planned to use the engine and drivetrain in a project, but would like a little more power. Nothing crazy, just something to allow me to keep up with modern traffic when using it to transport my classic car up and down the country when attending shows etc. The engine has never missed a beat, but could do with being a little more peppy. Any advise and help appreciated. Thanks in advance.
V8vivaman
04-29-2020, 01:26 PM #1

Hello, new to the world of messing about with turbo diesels and need some advice. Have a retired Sprinter 310D that I had planned to use the engine and drivetrain in a project, but would like a little more power. Nothing crazy, just something to allow me to keep up with modern traffic when using it to transport my classic car up and down the country when attending shows etc. The engine has never missed a beat, but could do with being a little more peppy. Any advise and help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

barrote
Superturbo

05-01-2020, 11:25 AM #2
Wich engine u have in it?

FD,