STD Tuning Engine Injector Pop pressure: whats safe and what's not?

Injector Pop pressure: whats safe and what's not?

Injector Pop pressure: whats safe and what's not?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

zenins
Naturally-aspirated

03-27-2020, 04:28 PM #2
Hey guys, can anyone please explain me what could be the problem of leaking injectors after rebuild?
My injectors were pretty bad and they were leaking (squirting) when pop testing - not all of them were constantly leaking but still they failed to pop properly from time to time. I decided to rebuild them with new nozzles from bosch.
I just have rebuilt them with new nozles but the I still have problems with them, couple of them are ok now but some are still not working properly... Everything is cleaned and assembled correctly in clean environment etc. torqued to 75nm. when pop testing some of them are still leaking and squirting, I cant figure out if the new nozzles are bad or there could be any other issue? I tryed to swap nozzles from working ones to bad ones and still get the same result with those particular nozzles...
This system looks really basic and I cant see any other cause of this issue, so please if anyone can point me to right direction - youre welcome!

p.s. - I decided to post here as I tought this might be revelant info and there's no point of making new thread. If not please let me know and I will post this elsewhere. Thanks!
This post was last modified: 03-27-2020, 04:30 PM by zenins.
zenins
03-27-2020, 04:28 PM #2

Hey guys, can anyone please explain me what could be the problem of leaking injectors after rebuild?
My injectors were pretty bad and they were leaking (squirting) when pop testing - not all of them were constantly leaking but still they failed to pop properly from time to time. I decided to rebuild them with new nozzles from bosch.
I just have rebuilt them with new nozles but the I still have problems with them, couple of them are ok now but some are still not working properly... Everything is cleaned and assembled correctly in clean environment etc. torqued to 75nm. when pop testing some of them are still leaking and squirting, I cant figure out if the new nozzles are bad or there could be any other issue? I tryed to swap nozzles from working ones to bad ones and still get the same result with those particular nozzles...
This system looks really basic and I cant see any other cause of this issue, so please if anyone can point me to right direction - youre welcome!

p.s. - I decided to post here as I tought this might be revelant info and there's no point of making new thread. If not please let me know and I will post this elsewhere. Thanks!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Messages In This Thread
Injector Pop pressure: whats safe and what's not? - by TwoMuchBoost - 02-26-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Injector Pop pressure: whats safe and what's not? - by zenins - 03-27-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Injector Pop pressure: whats safe and what's not? - by zeeman - 04-05-2020, 01:26 PM
RE: Injector Pop pressure: whats safe and what's not? - by WSchotty - 04-04-2020, 07:50 PM