STD Other FS / WTB / Buying guides OM603 Euro Manifold

OM603 Euro Manifold

OM603 Euro Manifold

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

crodgers
Naturally-aspirated

01-28-2020, 04:21 PM #1
Parting out my 603 motor. First on the chopping block is the Euro Manifold, steel gasket, and hardware. (Got a little excited with the PB blaster during removal, hence the discoloration from left to right).

Asking $300 shipped to the lower 48 states.

**EDIT** attachments don't seem to be working at the moment. I'll try to upload a photo later
This post was last modified: 01-28-2020, 04:25 PM by crodgers.
crodgers
01-28-2020, 04:21 PM #1

Parting out my 603 motor. First on the chopping block is the Euro Manifold, steel gasket, and hardware. (Got a little excited with the PB blaster during removal, hence the discoloration from left to right).

Asking $300 shipped to the lower 48 states.

**EDIT** attachments don't seem to be working at the moment. I'll try to upload a photo later

TwoMuchBoost
K26-2

02-13-2020, 07:28 PM #2
Oh man... I wish this post could've happened a month ago when my stock turbo exploded and the HX-35 was my only option. I had been looking for one of these with the intent to install it with it. Once the stocker let go, I notched the frame rail to make the enormous Holset compressor cover fit the extra-dumb USA spec'd manifold.

I've got a junkyard 606 I'm going through now to swap in BUT, I could see throwing this on in the meantime to see if it doesn't help spool and flow a bit better. Is this still for sale?
TwoMuchBoost
02-13-2020, 07:28 PM #2

Oh man... I wish this post could've happened a month ago when my stock turbo exploded and the HX-35 was my only option. I had been looking for one of these with the intent to install it with it. Once the stocker let go, I notched the frame rail to make the enormous Holset compressor cover fit the extra-dumb USA spec'd manifold.

I've got a junkyard 606 I'm going through now to swap in BUT, I could see throwing this on in the meantime to see if it doesn't help spool and flow a bit better. Is this still for sale?

crodgers
Naturally-aspirated

02-14-2020, 01:29 PM #3
Yep still available. I think the big thing is the reduction of volume between the two manifolds. Keeps the exhaust hot and tight which is what spools turbo's. But yes eliminating the loopty-loop of the US version should help flow at high RPM lol. I used it with an HE341VE (required an adapter to go from T3 to the T@#$% that Holset's VNT turbo's use.) Should be a direct bolt-up application for your Holset HX35 though! Plus it would be prime candidate for a quick spool valve since your turbo is a twin scroll. That would really get you boosting low.
crodgers
02-14-2020, 01:29 PM #3

Yep still available. I think the big thing is the reduction of volume between the two manifolds. Keeps the exhaust hot and tight which is what spools turbo's. But yes eliminating the loopty-loop of the US version should help flow at high RPM lol. I used it with an HE341VE (required an adapter to go from T3 to the T@#$% that Holset's VNT turbo's use.) Should be a direct bolt-up application for your Holset HX35 though! Plus it would be prime candidate for a quick spool valve since your turbo is a twin scroll. That would really get you boosting low.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average