STD Tuning Engine Best turbo om605

Best turbo om605

Best turbo om605

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

miguelrocha
Naturally-aspirated

03-05-2019, 09:05 PM #1
Well folks, I come here to ask for your help in deciding the best turbo for an om605. I have pump with 7.5mm elements and I would like to get a turbo that has low and high, any ideas? Thank you in advance.
miguelrocha
03-05-2019, 09:05 PM #1

Well folks, I come here to ask for your help in deciding the best turbo for an om605. I have pump with 7.5mm elements and I would like to get a turbo that has low and high, any ideas? Thank you in advance.

Turbo
Holset

03-06-2019, 03:55 AM #2
well is that not a question that can be debated quite a lot with some heavy disagreement that will just lead to a long discussion with no good out come? No matter how you do, general bigger turbo will make more power but lower end will be hurt. Of course later generation will give wider performance. Garrets G series and borg warner efr series will get good performance but they are pricey. there some nice oem VNT/VGT turbo that are quite nice but can also be pricey.

I would say it would be so much easier if you just say when it shall spool and how much boost and the wanted power, and does it really need to be the best!? Just saying it is hard to know your preferences for good low end and high.
Turbo
03-06-2019, 03:55 AM #2

well is that not a question that can be debated quite a lot with some heavy disagreement that will just lead to a long discussion with no good out come? No matter how you do, general bigger turbo will make more power but lower end will be hurt. Of course later generation will give wider performance. Garrets G series and borg warner efr series will get good performance but they are pricey. there some nice oem VNT/VGT turbo that are quite nice but can also be pricey.

I would say it would be so much easier if you just say when it shall spool and how much boost and the wanted power, and does it really need to be the best!? Just saying it is hard to know your preferences for good low end and high.

barrote
Superturbo

03-06-2019, 04:23 AM #3
Give me a pm... got a solution for u

FD,