STD Other FS / WTB / Buying guides Feeler: om617 A/W intercooler, hx30 combo

Feeler: om617 A/W intercooler, hx30 combo

Feeler: om617 A/W intercooler, hx30 combo

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MFSuper90
Budget Builder

11-27-2018, 05:45 AM #1
Hey all, kicking around the idea of taking my intercooler off and maybe changing turbos as well. The setup would be complete bolt on and go, besides running the oil feed line to the turbo. And I could possibly include that. Shoot me an offer if you’re interested, I haven’t decided if it’s  worth my time to change it All again. 

You can PM Me, but I’m slow to respond. Best to reach me by cell phone. Texting preferred. 7four0-fivethree8-36eight7

Should be pics in my build thread, if not I’ll text you some.

'82 300D -3" straight pipe, ALDA deleted, 3in1 glowshift gauge, HX30, egr-less manifold, A/W intercooler Big Grin
'14 Ram 6.7l cummins -G56 handshaker, wishing it was deleted         
MFSuper90
11-27-2018, 05:45 AM #1

Hey all, kicking around the idea of taking my intercooler off and maybe changing turbos as well. The setup would be complete bolt on and go, besides running the oil feed line to the turbo. And I could possibly include that. Shoot me an offer if you’re interested, I haven’t decided if it’s  worth my time to change it All again. 

You can PM Me, but I’m slow to respond. Best to reach me by cell phone. Texting preferred. 7four0-fivethree8-36eight7

Should be pics in my build thread, if not I’ll text you some.

'82 300D -3" straight pipe, ALDA deleted, 3in1 glowshift gauge, HX30, egr-less manifold, A/W intercooler Big Grin
'14 Ram 6.7l cummins -G56 handshaker, wishing it was deleted         

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average