STD Tuning Engine Turbo/Alda pressure

Turbo/Alda pressure

Turbo/Alda pressure

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mallinman
GT2256V

11-09-2018, 03:11 PM #1
I’m currently running my turbo actuator and Alda pressure from ports in my custom intake manifold on my 605. My thoughts on this where that they would be a more accurate and real time pressure reading.   Ive just finished my exhaust manifold and I’m putting on an s200 and going to see what power I can get out of her. I think I would be better running everything straight from the compressor housing as I think full fuel is coming on too late with the current setup. Where does everyone else run there actuator and Alda pipes from??

Mitsubishi L200 manual om605  
7.5mm Bosch 044 fed pump 
Borgwarner S200 
Mallinman
11-09-2018, 03:11 PM #1

I’m currently running my turbo actuator and Alda pressure from ports in my custom intake manifold on my 605. My thoughts on this where that they would be a more accurate and real time pressure reading.   Ive just finished my exhaust manifold and I’m putting on an s200 and going to see what power I can get out of her. I think I would be better running everything straight from the compressor housing as I think full fuel is coming on too late with the current setup. Where does everyone else run there actuator and Alda pipes from??

Mitsubishi L200 manual om605  
7.5mm Bosch 044 fed pump 
Borgwarner S200 

zeeman
Holset

11-09-2018, 03:58 PM #2
(11-09-2018, 03:11 PM)Mallinman I’m currently running my turbo actuator and Alda pressure from ports in my custom intake manifold on my 605. My thoughts on this where that they would be a more accurate and real time pressure reading.   Ive just finished my exhaust manifold and I’m putting on an s200 and going to see what power I can get out of her. I think I would be better running everything straight from the compressor housing as I think full fuel is coming on too late with the current setup. Where does everyone else run there actuator and Alda pipes from??

On my conversions I tap into the intake runner. It seems to work fine and everything is close to the controls. The port in the turbo housing is usually used for the actuator.
Attached Files
Image(s)

zeeman
11-09-2018, 03:58 PM #2

(11-09-2018, 03:11 PM)Mallinman I’m currently running my turbo actuator and Alda pressure from ports in my custom intake manifold on my 605. My thoughts on this where that they would be a more accurate and real time pressure reading.   Ive just finished my exhaust manifold and I’m putting on an s200 and going to see what power I can get out of her. I think I would be better running everything straight from the compressor housing as I think full fuel is coming on too late with the current setup. Where does everyone else run there actuator and Alda pipes from??

On my conversions I tap into the intake runner. It seems to work fine and everything is close to the controls. The port in the turbo housing is usually used for the actuator.

Attached Files
Image(s)

atypicalguy
Holset

11-10-2018, 04:13 PM #3

your fuel delay is not caused by the position of the pressure tap. Pressure builds at the same time in both places. Unless your intercooler is somehow very restrictive.
This post was last modified: 11-10-2018, 04:14 PM by atypicalguy.
atypicalguy
11-10-2018, 04:13 PM #3

your fuel delay is not caused by the position of the pressure tap. Pressure builds at the same time in both places. Unless your intercooler is somehow very restrictive.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average