STD Maintenance General Looking for some help in London/Essex...

Looking for some help in London/Essex...

Looking for some help in London/Essex...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

silestanix
Naturally-aspirated

04-12-2018, 08:46 AM #1
Hi all, name's Harry...  so I've had my W202 C250TD for around 4 years now, quite fussy when it comes to maintenance so she's in good health. I did consider going the STD route however I do want to keep her for a Long time and keep it simple, so a slight tune will be better for me. All I really want is more torque, so looking around the 170hp mark, nothing more really, just a slight boost, any extra power would be a bonus. 

So is there anyone in and around me (London, Essex, Kent, Sussex,... South England basically) who knows how to socket chip an ECU? (besides SeanyT (who's now relocated to Netherlands) 

I have a spare ECU so ideally looking to have mine cloned to that and then that cloned one socketed and chipped. 

Thank you...! 

Harry.
This post was last modified: 04-12-2018, 08:48 AM by silestanix.
silestanix
04-12-2018, 08:46 AM #1

Hi all, name's Harry...  so I've had my W202 C250TD for around 4 years now, quite fussy when it comes to maintenance so she's in good health. I did consider going the STD route however I do want to keep her for a Long time and keep it simple, so a slight tune will be better for me. All I really want is more torque, so looking around the 170hp mark, nothing more really, just a slight boost, any extra power would be a bonus. 

So is there anyone in and around me (London, Essex, Kent, Sussex,... South England basically) who knows how to socket chip an ECU? (besides SeanyT (who's now relocated to Netherlands) 

I have a spare ECU so ideally looking to have mine cloned to that and then that cloned one socketed and chipped. 

Thank you...! 

Harry.

silestanix
Naturally-aspirated

04-15-2018, 10:40 AM #2
Anybody...?
silestanix
04-15-2018, 10:40 AM #2

Anybody...?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average