STD Other FS / WTB / Buying guides 3x OM617 engines and parts

3x OM617 engines and parts

3x OM617 engines and parts

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

jenyus
GT2256V

07-25-2017, 02:11 PM #1
I have 3 complete OM617 engines, one engine has a thrown rod but a good head, one engine is good except for a bent crank, and one engine is complete but with low compression due to head problems. My plan was to swap heads with the low compression one and have a good motor, but I dont have time to mess with it all anymore. Willing to part all of them out but not willing to ship anything big. All 3 motors are complete with injection pumps, turbos, manifolds, etc. They have all been stored inside as well. I live in Sonora, CA.

$600 for all the motors. If you want individual parts, let me know what you want and I'll come up with a price (or you can make me an offer)
jenyus
07-25-2017, 02:11 PM #1

I have 3 complete OM617 engines, one engine has a thrown rod but a good head, one engine is good except for a bent crank, and one engine is complete but with low compression due to head problems. My plan was to swap heads with the low compression one and have a good motor, but I dont have time to mess with it all anymore. Willing to part all of them out but not willing to ship anything big. All 3 motors are complete with injection pumps, turbos, manifolds, etc. They have all been stored inside as well. I live in Sonora, CA.

$600 for all the motors. If you want individual parts, let me know what you want and I'll come up with a price (or you can make me an offer)

rdavisinva
TA 0301

09-16-2017, 06:10 PM #2
Interested in the upper oil pans, buy they are not too small to ship.
I need the harmonic balancer, crank pulley, water outlet pipe at the top of the thermostat housing, and fuel filter housing,

Will buy multiple of these if you have more than 1.
This post was last modified: 09-16-2017, 06:24 PM by rdavisinva.
rdavisinva
09-16-2017, 06:10 PM #2

Interested in the upper oil pans, buy they are not too small to ship.
I need the harmonic balancer, crank pulley, water outlet pipe at the top of the thermostat housing, and fuel filter housing,

Will buy multiple of these if you have more than 1.

scouse g
Naturally-aspirated

01-26-2018, 02:39 PM #3
I would be interested in the one with the bent crank
How much to ship to eastern seaboard as I'm based in Liverpool UK
I have a shipping agent in New York
This post was last modified: 01-26-2018, 07:19 PM by scouse g.
scouse g
01-26-2018, 02:39 PM #3

I would be interested in the one with the bent crank
How much to ship to eastern seaboard as I'm based in Liverpool UK
I have a shipping agent in New York

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average