STD Tuning Engine hi i need help

hi i need help

hi i need help

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

bans21
Naturally-aspirated

07-18-2017, 12:24 PM #1
Hi, I like to upload a thread for a new project, what happens is that my English is very bad.
I have 2 engines of 5 cylinders a 2.5 turbodiesel and another of direct injection 2.9 td of a donor e290 td.
Over time arm the e290 and a pump line type m with elements 5.5mm and achieve a good results on the part of fuel economy but very very little power said so only I get to raise it to 4000 rpm.
And all those rpm almost pulling the car from the gulf by a mountain.
Now I would like to know that it would be better to do without selling my soul.
I had thought of doing the following to make a mixture of parts to be able to gain some advantage of what I have.

I explained my idea, crankshaft 2.9 and crankshaft + pistons 2.5td and I think with that you get a 2.7td pre-cam which would achieve 5000 rpm with good reliability and good torque.

Another idea I have is to leave the 2.5td engine like this and only upgrades injectors and turbo variable type with these other parts.

For more improvements ajet injectors a vw which is in 2 phases a 135bar I think and another 155 bars, with my pump injector m could run without problems.

For more things I have a turbo vw 1749v that with that and an arduino controller that I have almost finished I think I can maintain an almost constant 1bar from 1300rpm to almost 4500rpm (all this part is theory)

Now I need your advice that I can do or see better to do.

I am not looking for many I value with 150hp and a decent torque from 1500rpm and with that I am happy.

Greetings bans21

Pd .: all ideas as well as criticism are accepted with pleasure Angel
bans21
07-18-2017, 12:24 PM #1

Hi, I like to upload a thread for a new project, what happens is that my English is very bad.
I have 2 engines of 5 cylinders a 2.5 turbodiesel and another of direct injection 2.9 td of a donor e290 td.
Over time arm the e290 and a pump line type m with elements 5.5mm and achieve a good results on the part of fuel economy but very very little power said so only I get to raise it to 4000 rpm.
And all those rpm almost pulling the car from the gulf by a mountain.
Now I would like to know that it would be better to do without selling my soul.
I had thought of doing the following to make a mixture of parts to be able to gain some advantage of what I have.

I explained my idea, crankshaft 2.9 and crankshaft + pistons 2.5td and I think with that you get a 2.7td pre-cam which would achieve 5000 rpm with good reliability and good torque.

Another idea I have is to leave the 2.5td engine like this and only upgrades injectors and turbo variable type with these other parts.

For more improvements ajet injectors a vw which is in 2 phases a 135bar I think and another 155 bars, with my pump injector m could run without problems.

For more things I have a turbo vw 1749v that with that and an arduino controller that I have almost finished I think I can maintain an almost constant 1bar from 1300rpm to almost 4500rpm (all this part is theory)

Now I need your advice that I can do or see better to do.

I am not looking for many I value with 150hp and a decent torque from 1500rpm and with that I am happy.

Greetings bans21

Pd .: all ideas as well as criticism are accepted with pleasure Angel

Simpler=Better
PORTED HEAD

07-24-2017, 02:21 PM #2
I'm not familiar with those engines, but you should be able to get 150hp from a 2.5L engine easily

Newbie-read this: Cheap Tricks
617.952-220k-Getting built up
larsalan I guess I need to look at this stupid ass drip shit. What you have to like mess with those elements on the pump? What a fucking hassle. then use some wire to hold the throttle open or some shit?
Simpler=Better
07-24-2017, 02:21 PM #2

I'm not familiar with those engines, but you should be able to get 150hp from a 2.5L engine easily

Newbie-read this: Cheap Tricks
617.952-220k-Getting built up
larsalan I guess I need to look at this stupid ass drip shit. What you have to like mess with those elements on the pump? What a fucking hassle. then use some wire to hold the throttle open or some shit?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average