STD Tuning Engine Balancing tq control capsule vs max fuel screw

Balancing tq control capsule vs max fuel screw

Balancing tq control capsule vs max fuel screw

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TurboTim
Holset

06-04-2017, 06:48 AM #1
On my M pump that DieselMeken did I want to try to get more out of it and run it closer to run away and I realized on a bench he cant get it that close as he is not tuning it on the engine its running on. So I can turn max fuel up more if I turn out tq control capsule or I could turn tq control capsule to CW more to get more fuel. Just trying to figure out what would be the best way to get more fuel.

87 300SDL OM606 swapped HE351VE 722.633 swapped, Crower cams, KM valvesprings
76 300TD custom lots of stuff
06 Mercedes CL65 AMG 619 WHP, http://TurboTims.com
TurboTim
06-04-2017, 06:48 AM #1

On my M pump that DieselMeken did I want to try to get more out of it and run it closer to run away and I realized on a bench he cant get it that close as he is not tuning it on the engine its running on. So I can turn max fuel up more if I turn out tq control capsule or I could turn tq control capsule to CW more to get more fuel. Just trying to figure out what would be the best way to get more fuel.

87 300SDL OM606 swapped HE351VE 722.633 swapped, Crower cams, KM valvesprings
76 300TD custom lots of stuff
06 Mercedes CL65 AMG 619 WHP, http://TurboTims.com

barrote
Superturbo

06-04-2017, 07:16 AM #2
Maybe it is not possible!!!
If he adjusted the governor for max rack travel is not possible to give it some more... it would be necessary to change idle setting and gain some mm with re-sincronization.
But if the governor is not pushing the rack full forward u can use the rack control screw , out until engine start freaking ...
And the thr stop screw. Some governor's allow some room for a few mm more.
But it is all about how he left idle in the end of the day.

FD,