STD Other FS / WTB / Buying guides FS: W123 240D Part Out!

FS: W123 240D Part Out!

FS: W123 240D Part Out!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

daniel
Naturally-aspirated

05-19-2017, 04:16 PM #1
Hello fellow Mercedes lovers! Smile

I recently acquired this W123 Mercedes-Benz 240D to do a 4-Speed Manual Transmission Conversion on my 300TD.

So I'm parting out the rest of the car, so if you need anything please comment in this post with what you need and I'll send you a PM with pricing and shipping options.

All transactions would be done through PayPal, I'm an experienced shipper, so your purchased items will be packaged nicely, and would have full insurance on them as well. I'll also be posting this on another fourm, and likely on eBay as well. 

Full disclosure, I've never driven the car. The previous owner told me the engine had gone, so I'll try and note anything I see!

Here's a list of Sold / Missing:
  • Transmission
  • Driveshaft
  • Pedal Assembly 
  • Flywheel, pressure plate, clutch disk 
daniel
05-19-2017, 04:16 PM #1

Hello fellow Mercedes lovers! Smile

I recently acquired this W123 Mercedes-Benz 240D to do a 4-Speed Manual Transmission Conversion on my 300TD.

So I'm parting out the rest of the car, so if you need anything please comment in this post with what you need and I'll send you a PM with pricing and shipping options.

All transactions would be done through PayPal, I'm an experienced shipper, so your purchased items will be packaged nicely, and would have full insurance on them as well. I'll also be posting this on another fourm, and likely on eBay as well. 

Full disclosure, I've never driven the car. The previous owner told me the engine had gone, so I'll try and note anything I see!

Here's a list of Sold / Missing:

• Transmission
  • Driveshaft
  • Pedal Assembly 
  • Flywheel, pressure plate, clutch disk 

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average