STD Other FS / WTB / Buying guides For Sale Feeler OM613 & 648 & stand alone

For Sale Feeler OM613 & 648 & stand alone

For Sale Feeler OM613 & 648 & stand alone

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

diesel2fast4u
GT2256V

04-14-2017, 02:28 AM #1
Hi all,

Due to my company moving to another location I have no time whatsoever to finish a project I started for minimum 2 Years
That is why I decided to see if there is any interest for :

- 1 Complete OM613 6-inline CDI without starter engine 
I bought this engine for 2400 euro, seller told me that it had 240.000 km, the standard turbo is dead.
The intake manifold from this engine has been cut down to make a custom air intake.
Block is bare right now on an engine stand but I have all the accessories

- 1 Complete OM648 6-inline CDI without starter engine
I bought this engine for 2200 euro, seller told me that it had 180.000 km, no turbo
The intake manifold from this engine has been cut down to make a custom air intake.

- 2 400CDI CP3 injection pumps, 800 euro

- 2 High pressure feed line from CDI 3.0 AMG to connect the CP3 to the fuel rail

- The injectors from the 613 have been upgraded with AMG nozzles, 360 euro

- 1 complete Stand alone Injection system with induction injector driver and wiring from skynam.com 
complete with air temperature sender, coolant temp sender, USB interface cable for programming, Lambda sender and the injector driver program. I paid 4000 euro

So I have 9760 euro into this project.

I am open for serious offers but please no lowballers Smile

Raf

Grand cherokee WK (OM642)
diesel2fast4u
04-14-2017, 02:28 AM #1

Hi all,

Due to my company moving to another location I have no time whatsoever to finish a project I started for minimum 2 Years
That is why I decided to see if there is any interest for :

- 1 Complete OM613 6-inline CDI without starter engine 
I bought this engine for 2400 euro, seller told me that it had 240.000 km, the standard turbo is dead.

- 1 Complete OM648 6-inline CDI without starter engine
I bought this engine for 2200 euro, seller told me that it had 180.000 km, no turbo

- 2 400CDI CP3 injection pumps, 800 euro

- 2 High pressure feed line from CDI 3.0 AMG to connect the CP3 to the fuel rail

- The injectors from the 613 have been upgraded with AMG nozzles, 360 euro

- 1 complete Stand alone Injection system with induction injector driver and wiring from skynam.com 
complete with air temperature sender, coolant temp sender, USB interface cable for programming, Lambda sender and the injector driver program. I paid 4000 euro

So I have 9760 euro into this project.

I am open for serious offers but please no lowballers Smile

Raf

Grand cherokee WK (OM642)

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average