STD Tuning Engine om605 mechanical 6mm pump issue

om605 mechanical 6mm pump issue

om605 mechanical 6mm pump issue

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Antonio
TA 0301

03-20-2017, 05:20 AM #1
so i have om602 td pump with 6mm elements from EDC pump, that is running om605 engine, tuned to 65cc at my local bosch service, freshly rebuilt with new gaskets and everything. The problem is when revs come down to slow, there is a link to youtube video, anyone got idea? looks like overfueling...

got one ''solution'' to run the engine with 2l diesel fuel and 0.5l of atf oil, what do you guys think?? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFO3jn8OVA0

CHEERS!!
ANTONIO!
Antonio
03-20-2017, 05:20 AM #1

so i have om602 td pump with 6mm elements from EDC pump, that is running om605 engine, tuned to 65cc at my local bosch service, freshly rebuilt with new gaskets and everything. The problem is when revs come down to slow, there is a link to youtube video, anyone got idea? looks like overfueling...

got one ''solution'' to run the engine with 2l diesel fuel and 0.5l of atf oil, what do you guys think?? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFO3jn8OVA0

CHEERS!!
ANTONIO!

firen456
TA 0301

03-20-2017, 06:01 AM #2
If your engine returns to idle to slow to idle the problem can be caused by the idle stop screw, idle auxilary screw or torque capsule. If I were you, I would pull the pump again and give it to the dieselshop again... If you try adjusting the srews by your self, be sure to note the changes you are doing.
firen456
03-20-2017, 06:01 AM #2

If your engine returns to idle to slow to idle the problem can be caused by the idle stop screw, idle auxilary screw or torque capsule. If I were you, I would pull the pump again and give it to the dieselshop again... If you try adjusting the srews by your self, be sure to note the changes you are doing.

barrote
Superturbo

03-20-2017, 06:14 AM #3
hehhe, as firen said ... pump governor is not properly tunned....
When the engine rev´s back slow it has to do with idle recovery... i´m sure the engine stalls easylly in idle too.
that is a Idle problema wich have to be corrected by the shop in the bench.... or might not be nothing idle related... and be something else ...
ATF , well u do whatever u want in your engine, but remember oils have "flash inhibitors" in it, basically they will burn very hard at low temps, and the combustion result(fumes and soot) will in not so long time get your rings stuck in the grooves, when they stuck u know the result....
regards.

FD,
Powered by tractor fuel
barrote
03-20-2017, 06:14 AM #3

hehhe, as firen said ... pump governor is not properly tunned....
When the engine rev´s back slow it has to do with idle recovery... i´m sure the engine stalls easylly in idle too.
that is a Idle problema wich have to be corrected by the shop in the bench.... or might not be nothing idle related... and be something else ...
ATF , well u do whatever u want in your engine, but remember oils have "flash inhibitors" in it, basically they will burn very hard at low temps, and the combustion result(fumes and soot) will in not so long time get your rings stuck in the grooves, when they stuck u know the result....
regards.

FD,