STD Tuning Suspension Steel wheel question

Steel wheel question

Steel wheel question

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

GileadGarage
TA 0301

10-12-2009, 07:27 PM #1
I have the 16x7 CLK wheels on my car. They look good, but I really want my hubcaps back. Has anyone tried to adapt the caps to 15" or 16" steel wheels?
I'd like to try the 15x6.5 or maybe even the 16x7's, and adapt the cap to fit, maybe they would be recessed a bit which would look good.
BTW, I wish I went with 55's on the CLK alloys, rides a bit harsh with the 215/50/16's on the dirt roads.
Anyone have some 15 or 16" steel wheels for sale? anyone interested in my CLK alloys? (pictured on lowered ride thread), they are in excellent shape.

In other news, i picked up another nice 82TD for 2K, thing is cherry. Amazing how the prices have come down with these. This one will replace my crusty old 240 after the winter. Maybe the 240 will enter lemons. Now i'll have 2 SLS systems in my life.
GileadGarage
10-12-2009, 07:27 PM #1

I have the 16x7 CLK wheels on my car. They look good, but I really want my hubcaps back. Has anyone tried to adapt the caps to 15" or 16" steel wheels?
I'd like to try the 15x6.5 or maybe even the 16x7's, and adapt the cap to fit, maybe they would be recessed a bit which would look good.
BTW, I wish I went with 55's on the CLK alloys, rides a bit harsh with the 215/50/16's on the dirt roads.
Anyone have some 15 or 16" steel wheels for sale? anyone interested in my CLK alloys? (pictured on lowered ride thread), they are in excellent shape.

In other news, i picked up another nice 82TD for 2K, thing is cherry. Amazing how the prices have come down with these. This one will replace my crusty old 240 after the winter. Maybe the 240 will enter lemons. Now i'll have 2 SLS systems in my life.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average