STD Maintenance General Does anyone know the dimensions of the OM605 inlet manifold O-rings?

Does anyone know the dimensions of the OM605 inlet manifold O-rings?

Does anyone know the dimensions of the OM605 inlet manifold O-rings?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

charlysays
GTA2056V

10-10-2016, 05:33 AM #1
As per the title.... last lot I ordered from MB main dealer and they were expensive. Now I see you can get Viton O-rings in all sizes cheaply off ebay.
Just wondering if anyones done the same and can remember the dimensions. All the ones I have will be square but I suppose I could get it at a push.
Cheers
charlysays
10-10-2016, 05:33 AM #1

As per the title.... last lot I ordered from MB main dealer and they were expensive. Now I see you can get Viton O-rings in all sizes cheaply off ebay.
Just wondering if anyones done the same and can remember the dimensions. All the ones I have will be square but I suppose I could get it at a push.
Cheers

addi.bigg
OM605; 7,5mm elements

10-12-2016, 12:42 PM #2
(10-10-2016, 05:33 AM)charlysays As per the title.... last lot I ordered from MB main dealer and they were expensive. Now I see you can get Viton O-rings in all sizes cheaply off ebay.
Cheers

It's not really an O-ring, as it is not cylindrical shaped. Buy Ajusa or Elring ones, cost around 2EUR each.
addi.bigg
10-12-2016, 12:42 PM #2

(10-10-2016, 05:33 AM)charlysays As per the title.... last lot I ordered from MB main dealer and they were expensive. Now I see you can get Viton O-rings in all sizes cheaply off ebay.
Cheers

It's not really an O-ring, as it is not cylindrical shaped. Buy Ajusa or Elring ones, cost around 2EUR each.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average