STD Tuning Engine om603 fresh build

om603 fresh build

om603 fresh build

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

mbenzo300td
TA 0301

09-24-2016, 07:33 PM #1
Hey guys, so its been a while since I've been on and the w124 with a fresh om603 has been sitting for some time while other projects have taken a front seat. Anyways I cant let it sit any longer, and these youtube videos have got me inspired. My plans are a six speed, 450ish hp from a vnt with 8mm elements . That being said ive been out of the game for a while and im not sure where to purchase elements, have a pump built, what turbo to buy and where to get a controller for it. I should probably start with the turbo which as you can see from the
photo below is missing. It will need to be a t3 to match my manifold. Ive seen holset he34s in some of these videos, but not sure how they are being controlled. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
This post was last modified: 09-24-2016, 07:43 PM by mbenzo300td.
Attached Files
Image(s)

mbenzo300td
09-24-2016, 07:33 PM #1

Hey guys, so its been a while since I've been on and the w124 with a fresh om603 has been sitting for some time while other projects have taken a front seat. Anyways I cant let it sit any longer, and these youtube videos have got me inspired. My plans are a six speed, 450ish hp from a vnt with 8mm elements . That being said ive been out of the game for a while and im not sure where to purchase elements, have a pump built, what turbo to buy and where to get a controller for it. I should probably start with the turbo which as you can see from the
photo below is missing. It will need to be a t3 to match my manifold. Ive seen holset he34s in some of these videos, but not sure how they are being controlled. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files
Image(s)

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average