STD Tuning Engine om612 engines fuel system puzzle me, help!?

om612 engines fuel system puzzle me, help!?

om612 engines fuel system puzzle me, help!?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Turbo
Holset

08-10-2016, 01:42 PM #1
Well I have a e270cdi that was standing for a wile since a key lost the coding, after a year I tried to start it and it did start right away with new coded key. Since brake disks had come very bad I have now change to new disk all around and need to move the car and it will now not start at all, not even the slightest combustion sound or smoke, starter motors run on high rpm since I hook up two cars for electrical power since battery did not have that much power

Since this configuration can easy have some air in the system I run on starter for 6 times 30secunds each time with a brake between, did not start the slightest

take of fuel feed pump to high pressure pump and disable fuel line to filter and hook it up with a transparent pipe to see what happens with fuel, turn the pre fuel pump for hand and it do go fuel when open the check vale after high pressure pump on low pressure line to filter. Hook it back again.

loosen one pipe to one injector from fuel rail, run on starter no fuel come out at all, not even bubbles come out.

there is a bubble in the line to the pre pump and it suck fuel in and when let go on the starter it seams go back again when let go off starter, that tells me that there is pre pressure to high pressure pump

that really puzzle me is that if I open check valve and run on starter motor it comes no fuel out at check valve like it did when I was turning the pre pump for hand

what about high pressure check valve on fuel rail, is it by default fully open or closed, just thought that even if it was fully open it would come some out of the open rail even if the vale is fully open? I have de air a lot of diesel engine in my time but now I can not get it now, is the pre fuel pump playing or the high pressure pump or some thing else foiling around with me

No leak of fuel in the system that I can see

suggestions is highly appreciated!
Turbo
08-10-2016, 01:42 PM #1

Well I have a e270cdi that was standing for a wile since a key lost the coding, after a year I tried to start it and it did start right away with new coded key. Since brake disks had come very bad I have now change to new disk all around and need to move the car and it will now not start at all, not even the slightest combustion sound or smoke, starter motors run on high rpm since I hook up two cars for electrical power since battery did not have that much power

Since this configuration can easy have some air in the system I run on starter for 6 times 30secunds each time with a brake between, did not start the slightest

take of fuel feed pump to high pressure pump and disable fuel line to filter and hook it up with a transparent pipe to see what happens with fuel, turn the pre fuel pump for hand and it do go fuel when open the check vale after high pressure pump on low pressure line to filter. Hook it back again.

loosen one pipe to one injector from fuel rail, run on starter no fuel come out at all, not even bubbles come out.

there is a bubble in the line to the pre pump and it suck fuel in and when let go on the starter it seams go back again when let go off starter, that tells me that there is pre pressure to high pressure pump

that really puzzle me is that if I open check valve and run on starter motor it comes no fuel out at check valve like it did when I was turning the pre pump for hand

what about high pressure check valve on fuel rail, is it by default fully open or closed, just thought that even if it was fully open it would come some out of the open rail even if the vale is fully open? I have de air a lot of diesel engine in my time but now I can not get it now, is the pre fuel pump playing or the high pressure pump or some thing else foiling around with me

No leak of fuel in the system that I can see

suggestions is highly appreciated!

gstardiag
Naturally-aspirated

08-10-2016, 01:55 PM #2
look with star diagnosis.
Maybe start is blocked because of immo or any other reason
gstardiag
08-10-2016, 01:55 PM #2

look with star diagnosis.
Maybe start is blocked because of immo or any other reason

Turbo
Holset

08-10-2016, 03:19 PM #3
well I do not have star diagnosis, and the Hedin bil in sweden that is the official service and seller for Mercedes I do not feel good about going to, though I have a friend that has so we can go in the system and take a look

The cars was standing some month without power in the battery, but that was the case before too and then i started up right away with new battery?

my experience is that under voltage can trigger a lot of problem, bad battery can give you 3 A4 pages full with codes, if that is the case now I do not know, perhaps with power over night it will feel happy tomorrow will see soon
Turbo
08-10-2016, 03:19 PM #3

well I do not have star diagnosis, and the Hedin bil in sweden that is the official service and seller for Mercedes I do not feel good about going to, though I have a friend that has so we can go in the system and take a look

The cars was standing some month without power in the battery, but that was the case before too and then i started up right away with new battery?

my experience is that under voltage can trigger a lot of problem, bad battery can give you 3 A4 pages full with codes, if that is the case now I do not know, perhaps with power over night it will feel happy tomorrow will see soon

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average