STD Tuning Engine Om606.964 Egr off

Om606.964 Egr off

Om606.964 Egr off

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

gstardiag
Naturally-aspirated

08-09-2016, 11:02 PM #1
(07-31-2016, 12:54 PM) pid=\748878' Hello to everyone!

Turn off Egr on om606's MSA 25.1 ecu is possible?

And the main question:

I have original ecu a0255455532 and spare ecu with the same code.
(Only SW differs on them :SW 51.97 and 34.99)

Can I fix HHH and LLL Chips only on spare ecu and try to ride on it?
Or it will not work without some immo fixes?

I need to get universal ecu without Egr and original stock ecu.

Will be glad to get offers into pm.

The main difference of .964 motor is Egr position sensor.
of it is broken -p1404 and 1407 will do limp mode.

Now I have fixed this sensor but I do not know how long it will last.i need to turn off Egr first of all because of it.

please help me with your kind advices. My regards!
gstardiag
08-09-2016, 11:02 PM #1

(07-31-2016, 12:54 PM) pid=\748878' Hello to everyone!

Turn off Egr on om606's MSA 25.1 ecu is possible?

And the main question:

I have original ecu a0255455532 and spare ecu with the same code.
(Only SW differs on them :SW 51.97 and 34.99)

Can I fix HHH and LLL Chips only on spare ecu and try to ride on it?
Or it will not work without some immo fixes?

I need to get universal ecu without Egr and original stock ecu.

Will be glad to get offers into pm.

The main difference of .964 motor is Egr position sensor.
of it is broken -p1404 and 1407 will do limp mode.

Now I have fixed this sensor but I do not know how long it will last.i need to turn off Egr first of all because of it.

please help me with your kind advices. My regards!

seanyt
is300d He351ve

08-10-2016, 04:52 AM #2
Egr off is possible once HHH and LLL chips are replaced with new maps.
The two ecus you have may be facelift and pre-facelift.

If trying to use both on a pre-facelift car they will work but not the otherway round.
seanyt
08-10-2016, 04:52 AM #2

Egr off is possible once HHH and LLL chips are replaced with new maps.
The two ecus you have may be facelift and pre-facelift.

If trying to use both on a pre-facelift car they will work but not the otherway round.

AlanMcR
mind - blown

08-10-2016, 05:09 PM #3
OM606.964 is G-Class version of the OM606 and (like the S-class version) has a lift-sensor built into the EGR valve actuator. I had to implement a circuit that fed the ECU with a false feedback value for this sensor. Otherwise it will go into limp mode when the EGR is called for. It may be that one can re-map to prevent the EGR from being called for, but I haven't heard of anyone proving that on this specific version of the OM606.

The immobilizer values will be different between the two ECUs you have. This will keep the alternate ECU from working. You should be able to copy the values from the original to a second unit and get that to work. I haven't tried that in practice. I am getting tempted to try to copy the values from my OM606.964 ECU to one from an E-Class in order to create a spare for tuning experiments. The E-class version has quite a few more values stored in the immobilizer memory chip, and it isn't clear what those values do.
AlanMcR
08-10-2016, 05:09 PM #3

OM606.964 is G-Class version of the OM606 and (like the S-class version) has a lift-sensor built into the EGR valve actuator. I had to implement a circuit that fed the ECU with a false feedback value for this sensor. Otherwise it will go into limp mode when the EGR is called for. It may be that one can re-map to prevent the EGR from being called for, but I haven't heard of anyone proving that on this specific version of the OM606.

The immobilizer values will be different between the two ECUs you have. This will keep the alternate ECU from working. You should be able to copy the values from the original to a second unit and get that to work. I haven't tried that in practice. I am getting tempted to try to copy the values from my OM606.964 ECU to one from an E-Class in order to create a spare for tuning experiments. The E-class version has quite a few more values stored in the immobilizer memory chip, and it isn't clear what those values do.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average