STD Maintenance General Auto dim/compass mirror?

Auto dim/compass mirror?

Auto dim/compass mirror?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

EmJay
Holset

04-14-2016, 09:53 AM #1
As some of you know, I'm also in the mini truck scene, specifically with Mazdas.  One of the popular updates with these trucks is taking the mirrors with the compass and temp from a Chevy and hooking it up to the Mazda.  

This got me thinking, Mercedes HAD to have sold this option at some point, maybe with one that had an auto dimming glass.  I saw the aftermarket one for sale on YouTube, but I was wondering if there was indeed a factory option ever offered, and if so what it came in.  

I'm sure that it won't directly hook up to my w123 without some sort of modification, that isn't what I'm inquiring about here.

1987 Mazda B2200 "outlaw" **planning phase**  Chevy 283, Power Pack heads, Edelbrock carb and intake, turbo 350 trans Smile
1985 Mercedes 300D stock for now
EmJay
04-14-2016, 09:53 AM #1

As some of you know, I'm also in the mini truck scene, specifically with Mazdas.  One of the popular updates with these trucks is taking the mirrors with the compass and temp from a Chevy and hooking it up to the Mazda.  

This got me thinking, Mercedes HAD to have sold this option at some point, maybe with one that had an auto dimming glass.  I saw the aftermarket one for sale on YouTube, but I was wondering if there was indeed a factory option ever offered, and if so what it came in.  

I'm sure that it won't directly hook up to my w123 without some sort of modification, that isn't what I'm inquiring about here.

1987 Mazda B2200 "outlaw" **planning phase**  Chevy 283, Power Pack heads, Edelbrock carb and intake, turbo 350 trans Smile
1985 Mercedes 300D stock for now

raysorenson
Superturbo

04-14-2016, 10:51 AM #2
bam http://www.2phast.com/mirror/

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average