STD Tuning Drivetrain Drive shaft w201 2.5 Turbodiesel

Drive shaft w201 2.5 Turbodiesel

Drive shaft w201 2.5 Turbodiesel

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

JimieSTD
Unregistered

03-30-2016, 03:27 AM #1
Hello there,
Please who can help me out with my problem. I have a problem with my project, it's an w201 1.8 (automatic trans) with an om605 turbo.
I will change the reardiff into a bigger one (w124 2.87) and I will keep the automatic trans. I have at the moment different drive shafts, the 1.8 and the 2.6 ones (I meen the one between the trans and the reardiff, that becomes in two pieces). As I saw they have different lengths as I aspect Blush .

Who can help me out with the right length of the drive shaft, I need the length of the w201 2.5 turbo, from the first shaft and the second rear shaft.
I hope somebody can help me out, can't find anyone here with the 2.5 turbo.

Greetings Jm
JimieSTD
03-30-2016, 03:27 AM #1

Hello there,
Please who can help me out with my problem. I have a problem with my project, it's an w201 1.8 (automatic trans) with an om605 turbo.
I will change the reardiff into a bigger one (w124 2.87) and I will keep the automatic trans. I have at the moment different drive shafts, the 1.8 and the 2.6 ones (I meen the one between the trans and the reardiff, that becomes in two pieces). As I saw they have different lengths as I aspect Blush .

Who can help me out with the right length of the drive shaft, I need the length of the w201 2.5 turbo, from the first shaft and the second rear shaft.
I hope somebody can help me out, can't find anyone here with the 2.5 turbo.

Greetings Jm

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average