STD Tuning Drivetrain Transmission adjustment.

Transmission adjustment.

Transmission adjustment.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anjay1
K26-2

03-07-2016, 03:21 PM #1
Hi guys! I need advice from someone familiar with 722 317 transmission adjustments.
My problem is that when I am driving and for some reason I start to coast slowing down, transmission is going out of gear. When I touch the gas pedal I am getting slam transmission engagement. It literally feels like someone rear ended the car.
I tried cable adjustment, played with VCV and raised the pressure. Nothing worked.
I am not really confident what am I doing. Automatic trany is not what I could say is my strong point. 
I know how it works etc. but I luck of knowledge and experience to troubleshoot and make suitable adjustments. I am hopping that some of you guys can nudge me in right direction.

Anjay
Anjay1
03-07-2016, 03:21 PM #1

Hi guys! I need advice from someone familiar with 722 317 transmission adjustments.
My problem is that when I am driving and for some reason I start to coast slowing down, transmission is going out of gear. When I touch the gas pedal I am getting slam transmission engagement. It literally feels like someone rear ended the car.
I tried cable adjustment, played with VCV and raised the pressure. Nothing worked.
I am not really confident what am I doing. Automatic trany is not what I could say is my strong point. 
I know how it works etc. but I luck of knowledge and experience to troubleshoot and make suitable adjustments. I am hopping that some of you guys can nudge me in right direction.

Anjay

whipplem104
Holset

03-07-2016, 04:41 PM #2
check your wot switch on the floor under the gas pedal it will be stuck
whipplem104
03-07-2016, 04:41 PM #2

check your wot switch on the floor under the gas pedal it will be stuck

Anjay1
K26-2

03-08-2016, 01:07 AM #3
Here is the problem! I do not have that switch. Someone must have removed it. I see where it should be and plug is hanging but no switch. Is it any way to bypass it so doesn't effect trany?

Anjay
Anjay1
03-08-2016, 01:07 AM #3

Here is the problem! I do not have that switch. Someone must have removed it. I see where it should be and plug is hanging but no switch. Is it any way to bypass it so doesn't effect trany?

Anjay

whipplem104
Holset

03-08-2016, 08:36 AM #4
It should be disarmed if it is not plugged in. Try unplugging the detent solenoid on the righter rear of the transmission.
If that does not do it something is wrong with the valve body. Does it shift through all gears?
whipplem104
03-08-2016, 08:36 AM #4

It should be disarmed if it is not plugged in. Try unplugging the detent solenoid on the righter rear of the transmission.
If that does not do it something is wrong with the valve body. Does it shift through all gears?

Anjay1
K26-2

03-08-2016, 12:42 PM #5
At the moment car is not registered because I got frustrated with it. I will take it for test drive and see how is shifting manually etc. and let you know.
Thanks for you for answering my questions. I appreciate that.

Anjay
Anjay1
03-08-2016, 12:42 PM #5

At the moment car is not registered because I got frustrated with it. I will take it for test drive and see how is shifting manually etc. and let you know.
Thanks for you for answering my questions. I appreciate that.

Anjay

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average