OM612 high pressure pump swap

OM612 high pressure pump swap

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ionut123
Unregistered

08-10-2015, 10:03 AM #1
Hi friends
I've a w203 c270 cdi, om612, and i want to upgrade my fuel pump

my car is chiptuned and my high pressure pump probably need to be rebuilt, so if i have to spend money I prefer to upgrade it

Now my car with tuned ecu sometime shut down and came me error p1187. My tuned map inject 90-95 mm3 max, with 1350 bar rail pressure(original). My goal is to inject the same quantities but without car shutdown..
I already fixed all injector and changed pressure regulation valve and pressure sensor. I diasessembly rail tube and clean it so it's perfect.
With original map i don't have this problems, probabily because i inject less fuel so the pressure don't fall down.

I'm searching for a pump that is plug and play(i don't want to drill the head or modify fuel line).

I've found a fuel pump from a mercedes w220 S320CDI om613, code 0445010014.
It's a good idea to change my pump with this one? I'll have benefit?

Someone have bosch specs of high pressure pump? I can't find it.. I would like to undestand the difference between the 2 pumps..
Someone already done it?
Thanks for your help
ionut123
08-10-2015, 10:03 AM #1

Hi friends
I've a w203 c270 cdi, om612, and i want to upgrade my fuel pump

my car is chiptuned and my high pressure pump probably need to be rebuilt, so if i have to spend money I prefer to upgrade it

Now my car with tuned ecu sometime shut down and came me error p1187. My tuned map inject 90-95 mm3 max, with 1350 bar rail pressure(original). My goal is to inject the same quantities but without car shutdown..
I already fixed all injector and changed pressure regulation valve and pressure sensor. I diasessembly rail tube and clean it so it's perfect.
With original map i don't have this problems, probabily because i inject less fuel so the pressure don't fall down.

I'm searching for a pump that is plug and play(i don't want to drill the head or modify fuel line).

I've found a fuel pump from a mercedes w220 S320CDI om613, code 0445010014.
It's a good idea to change my pump with this one? I'll have benefit?

Someone have bosch specs of high pressure pump? I can't find it.. I would like to undestand the difference between the 2 pumps..
Someone already done it?
Thanks for your help

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average