STD Tuning Drivetrain 6spd in a W123

6spd in a W123

6spd in a W123

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

augenblick
Unregistered

02-17-2015, 12:21 AM #1
Ok, so, I'm assuming the half shafts won't mate up between the stock Driveshaft of a 300tdt, is there an easier option than welding parts of each driveshaft together? I was thinking goofy stuff with the output flange, but I don't have P/Ns or any such thing to start with. Also, I'm not sure which transmission I'll be using, as it will be up what's around when I get that far along, but I assume something out a early 2000s w203. Also, Also, and I know this is somewhat the wrong forum, but where would be a good place to start looking at front subframe differences between a w123 and either a w124/w210?
augenblick
02-17-2015, 12:21 AM #1

Ok, so, I'm assuming the half shafts won't mate up between the stock Driveshaft of a 300tdt, is there an easier option than welding parts of each driveshaft together? I was thinking goofy stuff with the output flange, but I don't have P/Ns or any such thing to start with. Also, I'm not sure which transmission I'll be using, as it will be up what's around when I get that far along, but I assume something out a early 2000s w203. Also, Also, and I know this is somewhat the wrong forum, but where would be a good place to start looking at front subframe differences between a w123 and either a w124/w210?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average