STD Other Projects KUR-55 E280T S124 '95

KUR-55 E280T S124 '95

KUR-55 E280T S124 '95

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

kjuuteboom
Naturally-aspirated

01-16-2015, 07:13 PM #1
So, here's my cars, i have E280T with m104 2.8 142kw, 5speed automatic gearbox, and E300Diesel om606 100kw, so i kinda starter My superturbo project with that E300D already, i has done engine work, mostly, it has 606.962 engine block, and .910 cylinder head,, my project is also making that e280t to a diesel, because it is 7 seated wagon, i kinda have bad english sometimes, anyways, engine swap from e300d to e280t, is the one half of the project, other is that this engine has already swapped .962 block, it has .962 orig. turbo with manifold, with added fuel in IP, 2.5 turns, i want it to be capably of over 500hp, so im thinking that i need to ask, what i need to do with the engine before i but it on wagon,cylinder head mods? block mods ? what you suggesting?, i know that ip must be modded, and i need bigass turbo, and other gearbox, im thinking 722.6(maybe modified,stronger) with standalone controlbox,

so IP, what is the best elements to 606 IP, its going to Dieselmeken in some time, but what elements are the best, low smoke, much power, and less stress to engine? i can deal with the smoke but basically, what elements are the best for over 500-600 hp and doesnt stress the engine so much?

drivetrain, ive heard that 722.6 can handle torque like 700-800nm in stock but othes in there like axel stuff and differential, what you suggestion for that ? driveshafts, propellershaft or what they are called, rubber things in there what ive heard goes first,

turbo, cost doesnt matter, but i hope it stays to 1000-1500euro, whats good turbo for this project, turbolag doesnt count so much(i hope it just spoost up fast) cus i like to have the feeling when the turbo kicks in, about at starting 2500-3000rpm, something like holset ?garrett ? presicion?

and mods to engine , injectors ?, i bet big intercooler,bigger, better radiator with electric fans, what else needs to be done ? basic repair like overhaul or smth?piston rings? , all the basic seals ,gaskets so on ? what else ?

sorry for that my english isnt good if im like trying to tell some stories or so, but ill hope someone understands and can help, if cant then ask questions, its like one of my biggest dream to have 3l diesel with lots of power,(doesnt have to go like over 300 or 350, good for me is even if it goes to 200 or smth, but it must go fasst to 200, i like accerelation not speed) in S124 wagon with 7 seats in it, how i like to call it, its fast luxury(mb is luxury) family car.

pics are coming later if i get my other ps back.

and btw, i dont want rightaway 600hp, its like first is like 300hp also good, later just bigger turbo and so on, its like i can play with turbos, change them, but i want that the ip is capable of 600hp allways, that i dont have to modife IP again. just some outside ALDA or what that Dieselmeken can but there to lower smoke and so .
This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 08:00 PM by kjuuteboom.
kjuuteboom
01-16-2015, 07:13 PM #1

So, here's my cars, i have E280T with m104 2.8 142kw, 5speed automatic gearbox, and E300Diesel om606 100kw, so i kinda starter My superturbo project with that E300D already, i has done engine work, mostly, it has 606.962 engine block, and .910 cylinder head,, my project is also making that e280t to a diesel, because it is 7 seated wagon, i kinda have bad english sometimes, anyways, engine swap from e300d to e280t, is the one half of the project, other is that this engine has already swapped .962 block, it has .962 orig. turbo with manifold, with added fuel in IP, 2.5 turns, i want it to be capably of over 500hp, so im thinking that i need to ask, what i need to do with the engine before i but it on wagon,cylinder head mods? block mods ? what you suggesting?, i know that ip must be modded, and i need bigass turbo, and other gearbox, im thinking 722.6(maybe modified,stronger) with standalone controlbox,

so IP, what is the best elements to 606 IP, its going to Dieselmeken in some time, but what elements are the best, low smoke, much power, and less stress to engine? i can deal with the smoke but basically, what elements are the best for over 500-600 hp and doesnt stress the engine so much?

drivetrain, ive heard that 722.6 can handle torque like 700-800nm in stock but othes in there like axel stuff and differential, what you suggestion for that ? driveshafts, propellershaft or what they are called, rubber things in there what ive heard goes first,

turbo, cost doesnt matter, but i hope it stays to 1000-1500euro, whats good turbo for this project, turbolag doesnt count so much(i hope it just spoost up fast) cus i like to have the feeling when the turbo kicks in, about at starting 2500-3000rpm, something like holset ?garrett ? presicion?

and mods to engine , injectors ?, i bet big intercooler,bigger, better radiator with electric fans, what else needs to be done ? basic repair like overhaul or smth?piston rings? , all the basic seals ,gaskets so on ? what else ?

sorry for that my english isnt good if im like trying to tell some stories or so, but ill hope someone understands and can help, if cant then ask questions, its like one of my biggest dream to have 3l diesel with lots of power,(doesnt have to go like over 300 or 350, good for me is even if it goes to 200 or smth, but it must go fasst to 200, i like accerelation not speed) in S124 wagon with 7 seats in it, how i like to call it, its fast luxury(mb is luxury) family car.

pics are coming later if i get my other ps back.

and btw, i dont want rightaway 600hp, its like first is like 300hp also good, later just bigger turbo and so on, its like i can play with turbos, change them, but i want that the ip is capable of 600hp allways, that i dont have to modife IP again. just some outside ALDA or what that Dieselmeken can but there to lower smoke and so .

kjuuteboom
Naturally-aspirated

01-16-2015, 09:19 PM #2
and also, i am little forgetful so, most of all i want that turbo noise, want that loud turbo noise,that wistle noise, and also cuz its gonna be daily drive at the moment, so it could be street legal ( in finland) its like my goal is 600hp, but i dont want to brake the engine at first time, later that if im not going to marry or so that goal will rise to 1000hp but i guess that needs full engine modifications,, heard that 600hp is that what stock engine can handle.
kjuuteboom
01-16-2015, 09:19 PM #2

and also, i am little forgetful so, most of all i want that turbo noise, want that loud turbo noise,that wistle noise, and also cuz its gonna be daily drive at the moment, so it could be street legal ( in finland) its like my goal is 600hp, but i dont want to brake the engine at first time, later that if im not going to marry or so that goal will rise to 1000hp but i guess that needs full engine modifications,, heard that 600hp is that what stock engine can handle.

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average