STD Other Open Computer Settings

Computer Settings

Computer Settings

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Greazzer
Superturbo

11-07-2014, 10:11 AM #1
Do I need to change some sort of computer settings to access the forum, upload pictures, et cet. ?

Currently, it's about impossible.

By far, my favorite MB forum, but it's just about as difficult as Benzworld.org. Huh

Ninth Year Anniversary with STD on 1-9-2020

visit:  www.dieselfuelinjector.guru

Project 2018: Really get the car finished -- Turbo OM617 greater than 175 MPH goal.

RED W123 - left Germany as 240D in 1982.  Full AMG body kit less rear apron, 2:65LSD, five speed Getrag 717.400, manual steering, read leather interior, manual brake conversion, electric water pump (EWP), and a bunch of other goodies ...
Greazzer
11-07-2014, 10:11 AM #1

Do I need to change some sort of computer settings to access the forum, upload pictures, et cet. ?

By far, my favorite MB forum, but it's just about as difficult as Benzworld.org. Huh

Project 2018: Really get the car finished -- Turbo OM617 greater than 175 MPH goal.

RED W123 - left Germany as 240D in 1982.  Full AMG body kit less rear apron, 2:65LSD, five speed Getrag 717.400, manual steering, read leather interior, manual brake conversion, electric water pump (EWP), and a bunch of other goodies ...

Purplecomputer
Slowness 220D

11-07-2014, 12:23 PM #2
(11-07-2014, 10:11 AM)Greazzer Do I need to change some sort of computer settings to access the forum, upload pictures, et cet. ?

no, you shouldn't have to make any changes.

If you have trouble accessing the site, It could possibly just be your PC. I would try another browser. Are you using internet explorer by any chance?

Reset IE could help solve some issues.
Purplecomputer
11-07-2014, 12:23 PM #2

(11-07-2014, 10:11 AM)Greazzer Do I need to change some sort of computer settings to access the forum, upload pictures, et cet. ?

no, you shouldn't have to make any changes.

If you have trouble accessing the site, It could possibly just be your PC. I would try another browser. Are you using internet explorer by any chance?

Reset IE could help solve some issues.

Greazzer
Superturbo

11-08-2014, 11:38 AM #3
Hopefully this will post on the first try.

What do I re-set ? Yes, I use IE. I tried Google Chrome which would not let me post anything. Very annoying.

Greazzer
11-08-2014, 11:38 AM #3

Hopefully this will post on the first try.

What do I re-set ? Yes, I use IE. I tried Google Chrome which would not let me post anything. Very annoying.

Purplecomputer
Slowness 220D

11-09-2014, 02:43 PM #4
(11-08-2014, 11:38 AM)Greazzer Hopefully this will post on the first try.

go into control panel, internet options.

You should get another pop up windows. On the tabs click advanced. You should then see "restore advanced settings" click that

then proceed to click the "reset" button underneath that one.

Close and re-open IE. If that dosnt work. there may be some adware or PUP's on your pc preventing you from doing any type of work on the pc. Probably redirecting your traffic else where which is why you may not be able to uploads photos or load pages.

If you still have trouble I have remote software I can use to do a rescue session with you and take a look myself.
Purplecomputer
11-09-2014, 02:43 PM #4

(11-08-2014, 11:38 AM)Greazzer Hopefully this will post on the first try.

go into control panel, internet options.

You should get another pop up windows. On the tabs click advanced. You should then see "restore advanced settings" click that

then proceed to click the "reset" button underneath that one.

Close and re-open IE. If that dosnt work. there may be some adware or PUP's on your pc preventing you from doing any type of work on the pc. Probably redirecting your traffic else where which is why you may not be able to uploads photos or load pages.

If you still have trouble I have remote software I can use to do a rescue session with you and take a look myself.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average