STD STD Board Info PM box

PM box

PM box

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

F.R.A.S
Holset

10-30-2014, 06:00 AM #1
I might be a one off here but anyhow Tongue I'm at 97% of my inbox and don't feel comfortable deleting more messages. I'm doing some business with people here and don't feel I can trow there messages away Sad

Can some admin help me out or do I need to start deleting stuff that is not all the way sorted???

Best regards / F

F-tune Performance [Image: V-band_om606.jpg] [Image: GTX3582R.jpg] [Image: gs6-53dz_gearbox.jpg]

I can help you out with all your manual transmission, clutch, flywheel, intake and exhaust manifold issues.
F.R.A.S
10-30-2014, 06:00 AM #1

I might be a one off here but anyhow Tongue I'm at 97% of my inbox and don't feel comfortable deleting more messages. I'm doing some business with people here and don't feel I can trow there messages away Sad

Can some admin help me out or do I need to start deleting stuff that is not all the way sorted???

Best regards / F

F-tune Performance [Image: V-band_om606.jpg] [Image: GTX3582R.jpg] [Image: gs6-53dz_gearbox.jpg]

I can help you out with all your manual transmission, clutch, flywheel, intake and exhaust manifold issues.

Simpler=Better
PORTED HEAD

10-30-2014, 09:30 AM #2
Go to download messages, then you can save them locally and keep a copy of everything at once

Newbie-read this: Cheap Tricks
617.952-220k-Getting built up
larsalan I guess I need to look at this stupid ass drip shit. What you have to like mess with those elements on the pump? What a fucking hassle. then use some wire to hold the throttle open or some shit?
Simpler=Better
10-30-2014, 09:30 AM #2

Go to download messages, then you can save them locally and keep a copy of everything at once

Newbie-read this: Cheap Tricks
617.952-220k-Getting built up
larsalan I guess I need to look at this stupid ass drip shit. What you have to like mess with those elements on the pump? What a fucking hassle. then use some wire to hold the throttle open or some shit?

F.R.A.S
Holset

11-01-2014, 04:39 PM #3
Waooo, thanks. Totally missed that.

F.R.A.S
11-01-2014, 04:39 PM #3

Waooo, thanks. Totally missed that.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average