STD Tuning Drivetrain Is this 'THE' differential?

Is this 'THE' differential?

Is this 'THE' differential?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

CoTT
Naturally-aspirated

10-08-2014, 05:17 PM #1
Hello Gentlemen (women? Are any here?) !

Since it is my very first post on this forum I would like to say Hello to everybody and thanks for the tons of info that can be found here about the diesel W124:] I have been browsing this forum for valuable informations for like a year or two, never had to start a thread though, because a lot of questions I had have already been asked and answered. A great forum!

To the point. Can any one of You tell from the pictures below if this differential is the one that has hydraulic LSD that can be converted into fully lockable one? I can get this one for 300PLN (which is just below 100USD). Worth it? Hope so...

The pictures:

CoTT
10-08-2014, 05:17 PM #1

Hello Gentlemen (women? Are any here?) !

Since it is my very first post on this forum I would like to say Hello to everybody and thanks for the tons of info that can be found here about the diesel W124:] I have been browsing this forum for valuable informations for like a year or two, never had to start a thread though, because a lot of questions I had have already been asked and answered. A great forum!

To the point. Can any one of You tell from the pictures below if this differential is the one that has hydraulic LSD that can be converted into fully lockable one? I can get this one for 300PLN (which is just below 100USD). Worth it? Hope so...

The pictures:

Duncansport
Holset

10-08-2014, 06:43 PM #2
Looks like the one you want .
Duncansport
10-08-2014, 06:43 PM #2

Looks like the one you want .

CoTT
Naturally-aspirated

10-09-2014, 03:37 AM #3
Many thanks, goin' to grab it then!