STD Tuning Engine BBT motorsport

BBT motorsport

BBT motorsport

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Turbo
Holset

09-13-2014, 03:51 PM #1
Do any one here has some experience in dealing with BBT Motorsport from Finland?
I do not know what to say about them since my encounters have been some what strange, hard to get some consistent and clear answers but the one I spoke to seams ok but so hard to contact.
Turbo
09-13-2014, 03:51 PM #1

Do any one here has some experience in dealing with BBT Motorsport from Finland?
I do not know what to say about them since my encounters have been some what strange, hard to get some consistent and clear answers but the one I spoke to seams ok but so hard to contact.

mexterdorgan
Naturally-aspirated

09-15-2014, 09:04 AM #2
I spoke with a guy from BBT motorsport @ forum.savarturbo.se . his alias is AlluD if I remember correctly. I had some questions about automatic gearboxes and their rebuilds with PCS system. He was friendly and very helpsome.

EDIT: Allu D was his alias, and you can talk swedish with him as well Smile
This post was last modified: 09-15-2014, 09:07 AM by mexterdorgan.
mexterdorgan
09-15-2014, 09:04 AM #2

I spoke with a guy from BBT motorsport @ forum.savarturbo.se . his alias is AlluD if I remember correctly. I had some questions about automatic gearboxes and their rebuilds with PCS system. He was friendly and very helpsome.

Turbo
Holset

09-15-2014, 02:18 PM #3
Alexander?
I spoke with hi, and was very interesting to buy some things from him, but he is very hard to get hold of and that is moist unfortunate...

(09-15-2014, 09:04 AM)mexterdorgan I spoke with a guy from BBT motorsport @ forum.savarturbo.se . his alias is AlluD if I remember correctly. I had some questions about automatic gearboxes and their rebuilds with PCS system. He was friendly and very helpsome.

This post was last modified: 09-15-2014, 02:19 PM by Turbo.
Turbo
09-15-2014, 02:18 PM #3

Alexander?
I spoke with hi, and was very interesting to buy some things from him, but he is very hard to get hold of and that is moist unfortunate...

(09-15-2014, 09:04 AM)mexterdorgan I spoke with a guy from BBT motorsport @ forum.savarturbo.se . his alias is AlluD if I remember correctly. I had some questions about automatic gearboxes and their rebuilds with PCS system. He was friendly and very helpsome.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average