STD Other FS / WTB / Buying guides W123 Rear Euro Headrest Kit for Sale

W123 Rear Euro Headrest Kit for Sale

W123 Rear Euro Headrest Kit for Sale

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Greazzer
Superturbo

08-09-2014, 07:03 PM #1
Here are some pictures of the Rear Euro Headrest "kit" for sale. It includes the following:

1. The correct rear headrests with rabbit ears / micky mouse ear foam inserts. (some folks use post 1985 headrests from models other than W123s). These came from a W123;

2. Foam inserts for the latter models, up to 1985;

3. Dealership "eyes" with locking washers;

4. Two extra metal bars since the one I drilled out to remove the spot welds is not so hot, so you have two extras;

5. The mounting receivers for the chromed prongs of the headrests;

6. A nice set of Palamino headrest covers; and,

7. I believe I have a nice set of Blue headrest covers somewhere, but I cannot locate them at this point. If I find them, they are yours but I would assume at this point they are not included since they are either packed away in a place where I am not looking or would look or they are just gone.

PM if interested. I posted this on E B A Y, so either here or the online auction. The last few sets on E B A Y that I saw, these were going for about double what I am offering.

$200.00 plus shipping.
Attached Files
Image(s)

Ninth Year Anniversary with STD on 1-9-2020

visit:  www.dieselfuelinjector.guru

Project 2018: Really get the car finished -- Turbo OM617 greater than 175 MPH goal.

RED W123 - left Germany as 240D in 1982.  Full AMG body kit less rear apron, 2:65LSD, five speed Getrag 717.400, manual steering, read leather interior, manual brake conversion, electric water pump (EWP), and a bunch of other goodies ...
Greazzer
08-09-2014, 07:03 PM #1

Here are some pictures of the Rear Euro Headrest "kit" for sale. It includes the following:

1. The correct rear headrests with rabbit ears / micky mouse ear foam inserts. (some folks use post 1985 headrests from models other than W123s). These came from a W123;

2. Foam inserts for the latter models, up to 1985;

3. Dealership "eyes" with locking washers;

4. Two extra metal bars since the one I drilled out to remove the spot welds is not so hot, so you have two extras;

5. The mounting receivers for the chromed prongs of the headrests;

6. A nice set of Palamino headrest covers; and,

7. I believe I have a nice set of Blue headrest covers somewhere, but I cannot locate them at this point. If I find them, they are yours but I would assume at this point they are not included since they are either packed away in a place where I am not looking or would look or they are just gone.

PM if interested. I posted this on E B A Y, so either here or the online auction. The last few sets on E B A Y that I saw, these were going for about double what I am offering.

$200.00 plus shipping.

Attached Files
Image(s)

Ninth Year Anniversary with STD on 1-9-2020

visit:  www.dieselfuelinjector.guru

Project 2018: Really get the car finished -- Turbo OM617 greater than 175 MPH goal.

RED W123 - left Germany as 240D in 1982.  Full AMG body kit less rear apron, 2:65LSD, five speed Getrag 717.400, manual steering, read leather interior, manual brake conversion, electric water pump (EWP), and a bunch of other goodies ...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average