STD Other FS / WTB / Buying guides W123 om617a parts for sale must go

W123 om617a parts for sale must go

W123 om617a parts for sale must go

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

mdeming
Naturally-aspirated

07-29-2014, 05:12 PM #1
Hi all
I haven't been on the forum in a long time because I parted out the w123 coupe awhile back. I'm cleaning out my garage and am going to offer the remaining bits I don't need for sale. I don't have a clue on value and I don't feel like hassling with eBay so if I'm too high or too low let me know. Parts are not cleaned beyond a wipe down and are sold as is. I will be glad to email photos of anything specifically.

All off an '82 CDT

Washer bottle $15
Brake booster, master cylinder and reservoir (cap is functional but something hot was on it once so writing smeared. Prob have lines but no promises. $100
Instrument cluster showing 154,069, came with car as extra, prob not working. $15
Ac compressor and lines $150
Glove box door with wood $35
Hirschmann Electric antenna from a box of parts, no idea, $40
Two rear tail lights, my car had original Euro headlights, don't know if this means anything for the rear lights, there are some cracks in the clear $15
A section of floor duct think right front $15
Four round blower ducts $50
Jack (nice) $30
Rear trunk carpet and board that covers spare (nice) $50
Rear Brake components (used) $50
Anything and everything for the transmission but it is 100% disassembled so if you need some strange and rare Jupiter ring but don't want the whole transmission, I'll have it,ask or make an offer.
I may have some other parts too but for now I need these gone if I'm way off on something, please let me know.
Thanks

You pay shipping your choice from Madison MS 39110
Matt
mdeming
07-29-2014, 05:12 PM #1

Hi all
I haven't been on the forum in a long time because I parted out the w123 coupe awhile back. I'm cleaning out my garage and am going to offer the remaining bits I don't need for sale. I don't have a clue on value and I don't feel like hassling with eBay so if I'm too high or too low let me know. Parts are not cleaned beyond a wipe down and are sold as is. I will be glad to email photos of anything specifically.

All off an '82 CDT

Washer bottle $15
Brake booster, master cylinder and reservoir (cap is functional but something hot was on it once so writing smeared. Prob have lines but no promises. $100
Instrument cluster showing 154,069, came with car as extra, prob not working. $15
Ac compressor and lines $150
Glove box door with wood $35
Hirschmann Electric antenna from a box of parts, no idea, $40
Two rear tail lights, my car had original Euro headlights, don't know if this means anything for the rear lights, there are some cracks in the clear $15
A section of floor duct think right front $15
Four round blower ducts $50
Jack (nice) $30
Rear trunk carpet and board that covers spare (nice) $50
Rear Brake components (used) $50
Anything and everything for the transmission but it is 100% disassembled so if you need some strange and rare Jupiter ring but don't want the whole transmission, I'll have it,ask or make an offer.
I may have some other parts too but for now I need these gone if I'm way off on something, please let me know.
Thanks

You pay shipping your choice from Madison MS 39110
Matt

DeliveryValve
Superturbo

07-29-2014, 10:41 PM #2
Pm sent.

Gota love Mercedes Diesels!

DeliveryValve
07-29-2014, 10:41 PM #2

Pm sent.

Gota love Mercedes Diesels!

mdeming
Naturally-aspirated

07-29-2014, 11:40 PM #3
Responded to. IC is sold pending.
Also forgot to add that I have a cruise control mechanism too but I don't know if or think that it works.
mdeming
07-29-2014, 11:40 PM #3

Responded to. IC is sold pending.
Also forgot to add that I have a cruise control mechanism too but I don't know if or think that it works.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average