STD Other FS / WTB / Buying guides 85 Om617 turbo and parts

85 Om617 turbo and parts

85 Om617 turbo and parts

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

stomis
K26-2

06-12-2014, 07:04 PM #1
Im testing the waters on this. My trooper project has been put on serious hold since buying a house. I put a fair amount of time and money into the motor, not to mention purchase cost and the $550 for the adapter. For those that dont know Lukes adapter will allow the om617 benz 5cyl diesel to bolt up to toyota W series transmission with a factory starter and clutch.

Info on the motor. 85 Turbo motor, 180,xxx miles. I completely resealed the motor including a rear main seal, brand new high quality replacement timing chain, new tin oil pan, and I cleaned it up and painted it. It has a BRAND NEW HX35 turbo on it that cost me $350 alone with an external waste gate on the stock manifold with an adapter and EGT bung in the adapter. Motor currently has pulleys on it but no accessories or injectors. I have that stuff on the side though. Theres also a new reman starter hanging on it.

I also have 2 toyota W56s, and 2 top shift tcases. That were lined up to go behind this.

Asking $1500 for the motor. Would consider packaging drivetrain stuff in for added cash. Also open to trades for LS chevy parts or possible 2wd chevy street stuff, maybe a t56.

Please email r0nin89@yahoo.com

Located in NJ

1986 Olds 442 - Blue/Silver : 383 SBC, AFR 210 Eliminators, Roller Cam, Blueprinted and balance (for real Smile

To come: Gen 1 Isuzu trooper, OM617, sm465, np241, locked toy axles, 33x10.5 KM2s
stomis
06-12-2014, 07:04 PM #1

Im testing the waters on this. My trooper project has been put on serious hold since buying a house. I put a fair amount of time and money into the motor, not to mention purchase cost and the $550 for the adapter. For those that dont know Lukes adapter will allow the om617 benz 5cyl diesel to bolt up to toyota W series transmission with a factory starter and clutch.

Info on the motor. 85 Turbo motor, 180,xxx miles. I completely resealed the motor including a rear main seal, brand new high quality replacement timing chain, new tin oil pan, and I cleaned it up and painted it. It has a BRAND NEW HX35 turbo on it that cost me $350 alone with an external waste gate on the stock manifold with an adapter and EGT bung in the adapter. Motor currently has pulleys on it but no accessories or injectors. I have that stuff on the side though. Theres also a new reman starter hanging on it.

I also have 2 toyota W56s, and 2 top shift tcases. That were lined up to go behind this.

Asking $1500 for the motor. Would consider packaging drivetrain stuff in for added cash. Also open to trades for LS chevy parts or possible 2wd chevy street stuff, maybe a t56.

Please email r0nin89@yahoo.com

Located in NJ

1986 Olds 442 - Blue/Silver : 383 SBC, AFR 210 Eliminators, Roller Cam, Blueprinted and balance (for real Smile

To come: Gen 1 Isuzu trooper, OM617, sm465, np241, locked toy axles, 33x10.5 KM2s

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average