STD Other Open who are tye moderators?

who are tye moderators?

who are tye moderators?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NapaBavarian
GT2256V

06-02-2014, 08:20 PM #1
I had a thread on my 603 idle issue and an uninformed individual hijaced the thread, there had been 2 origional posts by accident. It seems the two were combined but I got a couple replies from individuals who were on the right track addressing the problem, but the two threads were combined and closed, I would like to be able to continue this conversation with the more informed members of this comunity as this problem is I am certian a simple mechanical failure with a certian part...I just dont know what one.
NapaBavarian
06-02-2014, 08:20 PM #1

I had a thread on my 603 idle issue and an uninformed individual hijaced the thread, there had been 2 origional posts by accident. It seems the two were combined but I got a couple replies from individuals who were on the right track addressing the problem, but the two threads were combined and closed, I would like to be able to continue this conversation with the more informed members of this comunity as this problem is I am certian a simple mechanical failure with a certian part...I just dont know what one.

winmutt
bitbanger

06-03-2014, 11:35 AM #2
(06-02-2014, 08:20 PM)NapaBavarian I had a thread on my 603 idle issue and an uninformed individual hijaced the thread, there had been 2 origional posts by accident. It seems the two were combined but I got a couple replies from individuals who were on the right track addressing the problem, but the two threads were combined and closed, I would like to be able to continue this conversation with the more informed members of this comunity as this problem is I am certian a simple mechanical failure with a certian part...I just dont know what one.

Your topics were off topic for the forums they were in. After I moved the first one and cleaned it up, you made a new one, so I merged the new one that was in the wrong forum again with the old one. Please leave your maintenance related issues in the maintenance section...

1987 300D Sturmmachine
1991 300D Nearly Perfect
1985 300D Weekend/Camping/Dog car
1974 L508D Motoroam Monarch "NightMare"
OBK #42
winmutt
06-03-2014, 11:35 AM #2

(06-02-2014, 08:20 PM)NapaBavarian I had a thread on my 603 idle issue and an uninformed individual hijaced the thread, there had been 2 origional posts by accident. It seems the two were combined but I got a couple replies from individuals who were on the right track addressing the problem, but the two threads were combined and closed, I would like to be able to continue this conversation with the more informed members of this comunity as this problem is I am certian a simple mechanical failure with a certian part...I just dont know what one.

Your topics were off topic for the forums they were in. After I moved the first one and cleaned it up, you made a new one, so I merged the new one that was in the wrong forum again with the old one. Please leave your maintenance related issues in the maintenance section...

1987 300D Sturmmachine
1991 300D Nearly Perfect
1985 300D Weekend/Camping/Dog car
1974 L508D Motoroam Monarch "NightMare"
OBK #42

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average