CAROLINA MERCEDES GTG

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Greazzer
Superturbo

05-30-2014, 12:43 PM #1
The First Annual Carolina Mercedes GTG

Below is the full text announcement on PeachParts:

Hello All!

The guys from TDIclub forum have held their annual summer get together here at Midlands Biofuels in Winnsboro SC for three years running. This year, with their approval, we're expanding the event and inviting all Mercedes Benz enthusiast that would like to attend!

When: Saturday July 12. 2014
Where: At Midlands BioFuels BioDiesel Plant, 310 S Congress St. downtown Winnsboro SC.

Here is a copy of the invitation post from their forum

BIOJOE says:
"8am till 6 PM
Food menu to be announced( BBQ chicken and sides last year)
Biodiesel $3 per gallon on the b100 available and the $3.65 for B40
I'll spray Side lot for mosquitoes again this year.
There's a car lift inside the plant and plenty of room to work on cars on the concrete as well as in the shaded grass areas beside the plant.
Pop Up Tents and bag chairs are always welcome.
A/C inside and bath rooms.
Gas station next door if you need drinks and snacks
I will be giving several tours during the day. We have retooled the entire Biodiesel plant to add methanol recovery and have eliminated water washing to purify fuel and now purify via Centrifuge! We have added over 20,000 gallons of process tanks, covered work area and filtration, as well as a new waste oil boiler that uses anything from motor oil to veggie oil to heat the plant.
Please bring any used motor oil or cooking oil you can!!! $.75 off per gallon donated. We've had people bring 100's of gallons in the past and paid for others discounts per gallon on biodiesel.
Shirts, Hats, sweatshirts for sale and Free Coozies I just had made to anyone that comes.
BYOFC - Bring Your Own Fuel Cans or I'll have some used totes and car boys you can use for temporary transport for free if you want."

I will be there with El Toro and the Blues Mobile and we'll definitely be exited to host a strong contingency of our Carolina's and regional MB enthusiast. Maybe we can even get Greazzer to attend for a long awaited unveiling of his sleeper part deux project.

Phil

Ninth Year Anniversary with STD on 1-9-2020

visit:  www.dieselfuelinjector.guru

Project 2018: Really get the car finished -- Turbo OM617 greater than 175 MPH goal.

RED W123 - left Germany as 240D in 1982.  Full AMG body kit less rear apron, 2:65LSD, five speed Getrag 717.400, manual steering, read leather interior, manual brake conversion, electric water pump (EWP), and a bunch of other goodies ...
Greazzer
05-30-2014, 12:43 PM #1

The First Annual Carolina Mercedes GTG

Below is the full text announcement on PeachParts:

Hello All!

The guys from TDIclub forum have held their annual summer get together here at Midlands Biofuels in Winnsboro SC for three years running. This year, with their approval, we're expanding the event and inviting all Mercedes Benz enthusiast that would like to attend!

When: Saturday July 12. 2014
Where: At Midlands BioFuels BioDiesel Plant, 310 S Congress St. downtown Winnsboro SC.

Here is a copy of the invitation post from their forum

BIOJOE says:
"8am till 6 PM
Food menu to be announced( BBQ chicken and sides last year)
Biodiesel $3 per gallon on the b100 available and the $3.65 for B40
I'll spray Side lot for mosquitoes again this year.
There's a car lift inside the plant and plenty of room to work on cars on the concrete as well as in the shaded grass areas beside the plant.
Pop Up Tents and bag chairs are always welcome.
A/C inside and bath rooms.
Gas station next door if you need drinks and snacks
I will be giving several tours during the day. We have retooled the entire Biodiesel plant to add methanol recovery and have eliminated water washing to purify fuel and now purify via Centrifuge! We have added over 20,000 gallons of process tanks, covered work area and filtration, as well as a new waste oil boiler that uses anything from motor oil to veggie oil to heat the plant.
Please bring any used motor oil or cooking oil you can!!! $.75 off per gallon donated. We've had people bring 100's of gallons in the past and paid for others discounts per gallon on biodiesel.
Shirts, Hats, sweatshirts for sale and Free Coozies I just had made to anyone that comes.
BYOFC - Bring Your Own Fuel Cans or I'll have some used totes and car boys you can use for temporary transport for free if you want."

I will be there with El Toro and the Blues Mobile and we'll definitely be exited to host a strong contingency of our Carolina's and regional MB enthusiast. Maybe we can even get Greazzer to attend for a long awaited unveiling of his sleeper part deux project.

Phil

Ninth Year Anniversary with STD on 1-9-2020

visit:  www.dieselfuelinjector.guru

Project 2018: Really get the car finished -- Turbo OM617 greater than 175 MPH goal.

RED W123 - left Germany as 240D in 1982.  Full AMG body kit less rear apron, 2:65LSD, five speed Getrag 717.400, manual steering, read leather interior, manual brake conversion, electric water pump (EWP), and a bunch of other goodies ...

Purplecomputer
Slowness 220D

05-30-2014, 07:49 PM #2
wow, seems pretty neat. We should all go and mess things up
This post was last modified: 05-30-2014, 07:49 PM by Purplecomputer.
Purplecomputer
05-30-2014, 07:49 PM #2

wow, seems pretty neat. We should all go and mess things up

winmutt
bitbanger

06-04-2014, 11:43 AM #3
I might go to this.

1987 300D Sturmmachine
1991 300D Nearly Perfect
1985 300D Weekend/Camping/Dog car
1974 L508D Motoroam Monarch "NightMare"
OBK #42