STD Tuning Engine MBE group or other key programmers.

MBE group or other key programmers.

MBE group or other key programmers.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

whipplem104
Holset

05-03-2014, 10:13 AM #1
So I am posting this up to ask anyone in Europe if they have any experience with MBE group or key programmers at all.
I want to know if this stuff actually works. I am not having any luck finding a jump in the ecu for removing DAS functions. So I was thinking about buying one of these programmers and just coding my own EIS and key and ecu. Or simply reading the original hash and basically making my own EIS emulator.
But I can not find any info from anyone that has actually used one of these. MBE seems to be a legitimate business.
whipplem104
05-03-2014, 10:13 AM #1

So I am posting this up to ask anyone in Europe if they have any experience with MBE group or key programmers at all.
I want to know if this stuff actually works. I am not having any luck finding a jump in the ecu for removing DAS functions. So I was thinking about buying one of these programmers and just coding my own EIS and key and ecu. Or simply reading the original hash and basically making my own EIS emulator.
But I can not find any info from anyone that has actually used one of these. MBE seems to be a legitimate business.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average