STD Other Open Miami FL?

Miami FL?

Miami FL?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

F.R.A.S
Holset

04-19-2014, 01:03 PM #1
So guys, I'm looking for someone in Miami Florida that can help me out asap.

I was browsing the old eBay and found some inline skates for me and the Mrs.

BUT the seller did not ship internationally so I got a hold of a forwarding place in Miami and ordered the inline skates to them.

Now the problem: They want more than $400 to forward it to me in Sweden, witch is ridiculous. They even want over $300 to ship it cross country to another friend in the states...

So to say the least, I'm SCREWED.

My only hope is that someone in Miami can pick it up and send it the cheapest way possible to me.

I don't care if it's skate by skate in four different packages or how ever it needs to be shipped. I just want it here asap.

Best regards / F

F-tune Performance [Image: V-band_om606.jpg] [Image: GTX3582R.jpg] [Image: gs6-53dz_gearbox.jpg]

I can help you out with all your manual transmission, clutch, flywheel, intake and exhaust manifold issues.
F.R.A.S
04-19-2014, 01:03 PM #1

So guys, I'm looking for someone in Miami Florida that can help me out asap.

BUT the seller did not ship internationally so I got a hold of a forwarding place in Miami and ordered the inline skates to them.

Now the problem: They want more than $400 to forward it to me in Sweden, witch is ridiculous. They even want over $300 to ship it cross country to another friend in the states...

My only hope is that someone in Miami can pick it up and send it the cheapest way possible to me.

I don't care if it's skate by skate in four different packages or how ever it needs to be shipped. I just want it here asap.

Best regards / F

F-tune Performance [Image: V-band_om606.jpg] [Image: GTX3582R.jpg] [Image: gs6-53dz_gearbox.jpg]

I can help you out with all your manual transmission, clutch, flywheel, intake and exhaust manifold issues.

Purplecomputer
Slowness 220D

04-19-2014, 02:28 PM #2
(04-19-2014, 01:03 PM)F.R.A.S So guys, I'm looking for someone in Miami Florida that can help me out asap.

Best regards / F

I may not be in florida but i would look into greyhound shipping. You could always ship it to me via grey hound and ill send them out one by one to sweden
Purplecomputer
04-19-2014, 02:28 PM #2

(04-19-2014, 01:03 PM)F.R.A.S So guys, I'm looking for someone in Miami Florida that can help me out asap.

Best regards / F

I may not be in florida but i would look into greyhound shipping. You could always ship it to me via grey hound and ill send them out one by one to sweden

lgreeley83
Mr. Rumbles

04-20-2014, 07:38 AM #3
Did they change the price? Sounds like some shit heads. File a complaint with the better business bureau.

Sorry not near florida

" straighten up that star on the grill, assholes."

lgreeley83
04-20-2014, 07:38 AM #3

Did they change the price? Sounds like some shit heads. File a complaint with the better business bureau.

Sorry not near florida

" straighten up that star on the grill, assholes."

EmJay
Holset

04-20-2014, 08:00 AM #4
Ouch, what are the package dimensions?

1987 Mazda B2200 "outlaw" **planning phase**  Chevy 283, Power Pack heads, Edelbrock carb and intake, turbo 350 trans Smile
1985 Mercedes 300D stock for now
EmJay
04-20-2014, 08:00 AM #4

Ouch, what are the package dimensions?

1987 Mazda B2200 "outlaw" **planning phase**  Chevy 283, Power Pack heads, Edelbrock carb and intake, turbo 350 trans Smile
1985 Mercedes 300D stock for now

F.R.A.S
Holset

04-20-2014, 03:28 PM #5
I have not paid anything yet. But have checked a couple of zip codes and where ever I like to send it inside the US is over $300.

The dimensions are: 66x46x20cm witch is roughly 26x18x8 inch. It's two of them couse it's two pairs of inline skates.

It has to be picked up in Miami.

I have send them an e-mail today and questioned the price and lack of choice when it comes to shipping carrier. This is a company stationed in Luxembourg that specializes in cross atlantic shipping. I think there shipping calculator is screwing with me and calculating the weight based on size (as normal when shipping by airplane), that's why I get that ridiculous amount when changing to another US address.

F.R.A.S
04-20-2014, 03:28 PM #5

I have not paid anything yet. But have checked a couple of zip codes and where ever I like to send it inside the US is over $300.

The dimensions are: 66x46x20cm witch is roughly 26x18x8 inch. It's two of them couse it's two pairs of inline skates.

It has to be picked up in Miami.

I have send them an e-mail today and questioned the price and lack of choice when it comes to shipping carrier. This is a company stationed in Luxembourg that specializes in cross atlantic shipping. I think there shipping calculator is screwing with me and calculating the weight based on size (as normal when shipping by airplane), that's why I get that ridiculous amount when changing to another US address.

waz
GTA2056V

04-21-2014, 10:18 AM #6
I've had luck with contacting a UPS store that is local to an item that I ordered from Sacramento California, I'm in New Jersey, opposite side of the country.

The person at the UPS store picked up my item and crated it. It was on a pallet to start. To ship the pallet would have been $1900. A crate was $1200 because it can be stacked. Add $300 for the UPS store to build a crate and transfer it to a freight company for a total of $1,500. I know I only saved $400 but, that was enough to buy tires for my car.

Your items seem a bit easier than my crate.

1993 300D 2.5L turbo. W124.128   2.5L 602.962
1991 350SD W126.134  Transplanted a 3.0L 603.961 into it.

waz
04-21-2014, 10:18 AM #6

I've had luck with contacting a UPS store that is local to an item that I ordered from Sacramento California, I'm in New Jersey, opposite side of the country.

The person at the UPS store picked up my item and crated it. It was on a pallet to start. To ship the pallet would have been $1900. A crate was $1200 because it can be stacked. Add $300 for the UPS store to build a crate and transfer it to a freight company for a total of $1,500. I know I only saved $400 but, that was enough to buy tires for my car.

1993 300D 2.5L turbo. W124.128   2.5L 602.962
1991 350SD W126.134  Transplanted a 3.0L 603.961 into it.

F.R.A.S
Holset

04-21-2014, 02:30 PM #7
Nice experience. Du to my lack of ability to speak proper English, expensive international phone calls and no experience what so ever with how stuff works over there I feel stuck in this.

I'm awaiting mail answer from them and see what we can come up with.

(04-21-2014, 10:18 AM)waz I've had luck with contacting a UPS store that is local to an item that I ordered from Sacramento California, I'm in New Jersey, opposite side of the country.

F.R.A.S
04-21-2014, 02:30 PM #7

Nice experience. Du to my lack of ability to speak proper English, expensive international phone calls and no experience what so ever with how stuff works over there I feel stuck in this.

I'm awaiting mail answer from them and see what we can come up with.

(04-21-2014, 10:18 AM)waz I've had luck with contacting a UPS store that is local to an item that I ordered from Sacramento California, I'm in New Jersey, opposite side of the country.

F.R.A.S
Holset

04-23-2014, 04:31 PM #8
Anyone in the Miami area?

F.R.A.S
04-23-2014, 04:31 PM #8

Anyone in the Miami area?

raysorenson
Superturbo

04-23-2014, 08:45 PM #9
WTF? Why in the hell do they want 300 to ship to L48 states? Is it the seller that wants 300 to ship CONUS? Link me to the auction, I want to see this crazy crap.

If you paypal'd them, I can see why they wouldn't want to ship to an unverified address.

I'd be glad to ship them at cost to you if you can get them to me. No worries about theft, we only rock rollerskates in this house.
raysorenson
04-23-2014, 08:45 PM #9

WTF? Why in the hell do they want 300 to ship to L48 states? Is it the seller that wants 300 to ship CONUS? Link me to the auction, I want to see this crazy crap.

If you paypal'd them, I can see why they wouldn't want to ship to an unverified address.

I'd be glad to ship them at cost to you if you can get them to me. No worries about theft, we only rock rollerskates in this house.

F.R.A.S
Holset

04-24-2014, 02:01 AM #10
It's not the eBayer, he sent them cross country for $7,95 so that's fair. Got a second quote from the forwarding place (in Miami where they are now) and they want $72 to ship it anywhere within the states (lower 48), that means even down the fu**ing street... Or to any of you nice guys here.

Yea and there new "good" offer is $285 to Sweden. But here we are starting to get some problems. Say I forward it for $72. What happens if you guys can't ship it here super cheap? I need a local pickup or them to be able to forward it for $10-15.

I have to solve this like within the coming 5min or so, so I will ship it to Purplecomputer who has agreed to help me out. Thanks in advance mate. I really just hope you can find a cheap and reasonably fast shipping for me without to much hustle.

There are STD-guys everywhere but Miami Sad

(04-23-2014, 08:45 PM)raysorenson WTF? Why in the hell do they want 300 to ship to L48 states? Is it the seller that wants 300 to ship CONUS? Link me to the auction, I want to see this crazy crap.

Ohh, ok, I didn't solve this... I just sent them another ANGRY email saying that they could send it within the lower 48s for $10 with Greyhound and that $72 is what I could pay for shipping to Sweden.

Yea and some good abusive language Big Grin

I'm sooooooo angry right now. If I where down there I would walk in and bitch slap them all and take my damn package and walk away.
This post was last modified: 04-24-2014, 02:14 AM by F.R.A.S.

F.R.A.S
04-24-2014, 02:01 AM #10

It's not the eBayer, he sent them cross country for $7,95 so that's fair. Got a second quote from the forwarding place (in Miami where they are now) and they want $72 to ship it anywhere within the states (lower 48), that means even down the fu**ing street... Or to any of you nice guys here.

Yea and there new "good" offer is $285 to Sweden. But here we are starting to get some problems. Say I forward it for $72. What happens if you guys can't ship it here super cheap? I need a local pickup or them to be able to forward it for $10-15.

I have to solve this like within the coming 5min or so, so I will ship it to Purplecomputer who has agreed to help me out. Thanks in advance mate. I really just hope you can find a cheap and reasonably fast shipping for me without to much hustle.

There are STD-guys everywhere but Miami Sad

(04-23-2014, 08:45 PM)raysorenson WTF? Why in the hell do they want 300 to ship to L48 states? Is it the seller that wants 300 to ship CONUS? Link me to the auction, I want to see this crazy crap.

Ohh, ok, I didn't solve this... I just sent them another ANGRY email saying that they could send it within the lower 48s for $10 with Greyhound and that $72 is what I could pay for shipping to Sweden.

Yea and some good abusive language Big Grin

I'm sooooooo angry right now. If I where down there I would walk in and bitch slap them all and take my damn package and walk away.

F.R.A.S
Holset

06-02-2014, 09:46 AM #11
Today I got this wonderful package from the US. Thank you Puplecomputer for the help, you are a super decent guy.

I'll vouch for this guy any day in the week and two times on Sundays Tongue He didn't ask for one dollar and was always super fast to respond on my questions and so on.

Thank you!

What ever regarding tuning or other tuning related stuff you need help with in the future I'm in debt to you and will do what I can to help you out.

F.R.A.S
06-02-2014, 09:46 AM #11

Today I got this wonderful package from the US. Thank you Puplecomputer for the help, you are a super decent guy.

I'll vouch for this guy any day in the week and two times on Sundays Tongue He didn't ask for one dollar and was always super fast to respond on my questions and so on.

Thank you!

What ever regarding tuning or other tuning related stuff you need help with in the future I'm in debt to you and will do what I can to help you out.

Purplecomputer
Slowness 220D

06-02-2014, 12:00 PM #12
Im glad you got the package. i was worried it wasnt going to pass through customs.

Thanks for the kind words! Made my day. Just happy to help out.
Purplecomputer
06-02-2014, 12:00 PM #12

Im glad you got the package. i was worried it wasnt going to pass through customs.

Thanks for the kind words! Made my day. Just happy to help out.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average