STD Other Open Anyone from Sweden help???

Anyone from Sweden help???

Anyone from Sweden help???

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gasoil
K26-2

04-08-2014, 03:34 PM #1
Hi, I´m interesting in purchase an Intercooler from a Volvo 940 , all alluminium, thicker than stock, it is for my Fiat Uno Turbo, I use the stock one from yunkyard, but with boost more than 1,5 bar the plastic side caps tends to open the alluminium.
The tuning shop is KL Racing, in Sweden, I´ve send 2 e-mails but no reply me.
There are another brand which sells this race intercooler , called do88.se, but a bit more expensive.

Anyone from Sweden knows KL Racing?

Regards.

5 e-mails sent to 5 differents e-mail they have and no reply. I´m "hasta los cojones!!!".

Aleluya, at last they reply me!!!!!
This post was last modified: 04-10-2014, 03:13 AM by Gasoil.
Gasoil
04-08-2014, 03:34 PM #1

Hi, I´m interesting in purchase an Intercooler from a Volvo 940 , all alluminium, thicker than stock, it is for my Fiat Uno Turbo, I use the stock one from yunkyard, but with boost more than 1,5 bar the plastic side caps tends to open the alluminium.
The tuning shop is KL Racing, in Sweden, I´ve send 2 e-mails but no reply me.
There are another brand which sells this race intercooler , called do88.se, but a bit more expensive.

Anyone from Sweden knows KL Racing?

Regards.

5 e-mails sent to 5 differents e-mail they have and no reply. I´m "hasta los cojones!!!".

Aleluya, at last they reply me!!!!!

swampmonkey
hx40 super

04-14-2014, 02:46 PM #2
huh?

KL racing aswell as do88.se is serious companies, you should get a reply.... the 940intercooler isnt that hard to find here actually, but yeah, sweden is a bit from spain...

what is the acctual question? are they legit, or if i can find you an intercooler?

---------------------------------
daily driver
w115 240d 72hp 3.07 rearend
w123 om602 turbo 200whp 7.5mm pump fivespeed 3.07 rearend
+ a few more.
mbturbo.com
swampmonkey
04-14-2014, 02:46 PM #2

huh?

KL racing aswell as do88.se is serious companies, you should get a reply.... the 940intercooler isnt that hard to find here actually, but yeah, sweden is a bit from spain...

what is the acctual question? are they legit, or if i can find you an intercooler?

---------------------------------
daily driver
w115 240d 72hp 3.07 rearend
w123 om602 turbo 200whp 7.5mm pump fivespeed 3.07 rearend
+ a few more.
mbturbo.com

Gasoil
K26-2

04-17-2014, 02:09 PM #3
Hi Swamp...,KLRacing as do.88 can be serious companies for Sweden buyers or near countries. 5 e-mails sent to KL Racing to 5 different addresses they have, one reply me, and then....the silence, no more reply!!!!!
Then I contact another company also in Sweden that sells this same Volvo racing IC, they reply me and can be they can send me the IC.

I´m serious, if I´d have a company which sells race parts I reply the e-mails, can be the buyer from Spain or from China, a serious company must reply all e-mails.

We have here too many "serious" people, first of them the politics!!!!!, also the work bosses, police, eccleseastics, lawyers...

Swamp.., dont disturb with my opinion...thanks by your interest.
Gasoil
04-17-2014, 02:09 PM #3

Hi Swamp...,KLRacing as do.88 can be serious companies for Sweden buyers or near countries. 5 e-mails sent to KL Racing to 5 different addresses they have, one reply me, and then....the silence, no more reply!!!!!
Then I contact another company also in Sweden that sells this same Volvo racing IC, they reply me and can be they can send me the IC.

I´m serious, if I´d have a company which sells race parts I reply the e-mails, can be the buyer from Spain or from China, a serious company must reply all e-mails.

We have here too many "serious" people, first of them the politics!!!!!, also the work bosses, police, eccleseastics, lawyers...

JB3
Superturbo

04-18-2014, 09:57 AM #4
(04-17-2014, 02:09 PM)Gasoil Hi Swamp...,KLRacing as do.88 can be serious companies for Sweden buyers or near countries. 5 e-mails sent to KL Racing to 5 different addresses they have, one reply me, and then....the silence, no more reply!!!!!

Out of country emails may be a low priority for them. At the company i used to work for, we got in the habit of ignoring all emails from China. 95% ended up being scams, and the rest were break even at best after shipping and customs. Just wasnt worth it.

Of course i imagine a company in Sweden does a ton of cross borders business, so who knows

1974 240D 617 turbo swap, W201 5-speed, in the works project
1983 240D 616 stock, DD
1989 Chevy Astro, 617 turbo swap, T5 5-speed, 4.56 diff, work van

JB3
04-18-2014, 09:57 AM #4

(04-17-2014, 02:09 PM)Gasoil Hi Swamp...,KLRacing as do.88 can be serious companies for Sweden buyers or near countries. 5 e-mails sent to KL Racing to 5 different addresses they have, one reply me, and then....the silence, no more reply!!!!!

Out of country emails may be a low priority for them. At the company i used to work for, we got in the habit of ignoring all emails from China. 95% ended up being scams, and the rest were break even at best after shipping and customs. Just wasnt worth it.

Of course i imagine a company in Sweden does a ton of cross borders business, so who knows

1974 240D 617 turbo swap, W201 5-speed, in the works project
1983 240D 616 stock, DD
1989 Chevy Astro, 617 turbo swap, T5 5-speed, 4.56 diff, work van

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average