STD Tuning Engine connecting fuelpressureregualtor and using 044

connecting fuelpressureregualtor and using 044

connecting fuelpressureregualtor and using 044

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

john
GTA2056V

04-07-2014, 11:48 AM #1
So i have been trying to sort out my deliverysystem to my dieselmeken superpump.
Gorans specs is 1 bar at no boost and 3 bars at boost with an fuelpressureregulator. No need to discus this, this is his specs. i follow them.

But how do i connect the regulator??
Connecting after pump means i can get uncontrolled pressure through pump if its not a free flow. This is gasoline car installation
Before pump?? controlled linepressure to FPR but after??
I am really confused here

And to all you Norwegian guys that have used 044 bosch copy pumps. do i need a feed pump? can it make pressure with long feedlines if the pump is in the engine compartment? The w123 have feedline in the bottom of the tank so no need to travel through a tank suction line but the fuellines is still routed over the rear end so it can cause problems.

thanks

Holset power!
john
04-07-2014, 11:48 AM #1

So i have been trying to sort out my deliverysystem to my dieselmeken superpump.
Gorans specs is 1 bar at no boost and 3 bars at boost with an fuelpressureregulator. No need to discus this, this is his specs. i follow them.

But how do i connect the regulator??
Connecting after pump means i can get uncontrolled pressure through pump if its not a free flow. This is gasoline car installation
Before pump?? controlled linepressure to FPR but after??
I am really confused here

And to all you Norwegian guys that have used 044 bosch copy pumps. do i need a feed pump? can it make pressure with long feedlines if the pump is in the engine compartment? The w123 have feedline in the bottom of the tank so no need to travel through a tank suction line but the fuellines is still routed over the rear end so it can cause problems.

thanks

Holset power!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average