STD Other FS / WTB / Buying guides FS: E300 95

FS: E300 95

FS: E300 95

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

martureo
GTA2056V

03-24-2014, 08:35 PM #1
This is the feeler thread for my wife's 95 E300. We love this car, but with the third child on the way we need something with more seats/space. And honestly we'd be buying a 95 wagon and dropping in a 606 (my wife loves diesel), but my wife's back back means we need something which sits a bit higher.

Seriously though, we're going to shed a tear when this car rolls away, we wanted to keep it forever.

It's got:
-just over 267,XXX on the clock.
-Special edition (special wheels, burlwood interior, 6 CD changer, phone in console, MBZ door sill inserts)
-Synthetic fluids changed regularly since I've owned it.
-Michelin rubber (just a year old)
-block heater cord installed
-halon fire extinguisher mounted on driver's seat
-starter from MBZ installed by dealer two years ago
-Bilstein B6 (heavy duty) shocks all around

I'd love to get as close to $4k as possible for it (toward the cost of the new vehicle) and I'd love to see someone enjoy it as much as we have. (I always wanted a turbo 606 to drop in, but hopefully someone else will take the reigns)

Any interest? Do you guys think it's a fair price?

I'll be putting up pics once it starts warming up around here. I have a new bumper to go on first (previous owner, older gent took a chunk out of the lower part).

1983 300TD
1984 300D
1995 E300 (sold)
martureo
03-24-2014, 08:35 PM #1

This is the feeler thread for my wife's 95 E300. We love this car, but with the third child on the way we need something with more seats/space. And honestly we'd be buying a 95 wagon and dropping in a 606 (my wife loves diesel), but my wife's back back means we need something which sits a bit higher.

Seriously though, we're going to shed a tear when this car rolls away, we wanted to keep it forever.

It's got:
-just over 267,XXX on the clock.
-Special edition (special wheels, burlwood interior, 6 CD changer, phone in console, MBZ door sill inserts)
-Synthetic fluids changed regularly since I've owned it.
-Michelin rubber (just a year old)
-block heater cord installed
-halon fire extinguisher mounted on driver's seat
-starter from MBZ installed by dealer two years ago
-Bilstein B6 (heavy duty) shocks all around

I'd love to get as close to $4k as possible for it (toward the cost of the new vehicle) and I'd love to see someone enjoy it as much as we have. (I always wanted a turbo 606 to drop in, but hopefully someone else will take the reigns)

Any interest? Do you guys think it's a fair price?

I'll be putting up pics once it starts warming up around here. I have a new bumper to go on first (previous owner, older gent took a chunk out of the lower part).

1983 300TD
1984 300D
1995 E300 (sold)

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average